K Koo is old now..
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Times are a-changin man.

The pear isn't bannable anymore.

Actually, it still is. There was a mod on about it the other day that said depending on the circumstances. Pretty sure this is gonna get a ban.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Times are a-changin man.

The pear isn't bannable anymore.

For real?
I miss the old Pit
Quote by wiggyisgreat

PM me to join!
Quote by WCPhils
you're old!

D:
Quote by wiggyisgreat

PM me to join!
Quote by Slooj

I miss the old Pit

You miss being able to get banned just because of a picture? WTF?
Also, under the right circumstances, you won't even get a warning for the pear.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
I thought the pear was only bannable when specifically spam, like this?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
why is the pear bannable? I never understood
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
Because back in 06-07 (i think) it was posted in almost every thread. And 9 out 10 times it was completely irrelevant. Like every other meme
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by vicarious46
Because back in 06-07 (i think) it was posted in almost every thread. And 9 out 10 times it was completely irrelevant. Like every other meme

Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
*Image*
This guy should be bannable. Only pretentious wankers use it.

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Slooj
K Koo is old now..

This. I've seen it too much as of late. It should be ban-worthy.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Slippin' and Slidin'" is an R&B/rock song performed by Little Richard. The song is credited to Little Richard, Edwin Bocage (Eddie Bo), Al Collins, and James Smith.[1]

It was originally done by Eddie Bo in 1956 under the name "I'm Wise" and was released from the Apollo label.[2][3] Little Richard covered it in the same year, and changed the title to "Slippin' and Slidin'". His version is on his first album, Here's Little Richard.[4]

Buddy Holly also covered it on his album Reminiscing, and both his and the Little Richard versions were included on John Lennon's jukebox. Lennon particularly liked the song as he covered it himself. Other artists who covered it include Dickie Pride in 1959, Billy "Crash" Craddock in 1973 on his album Mr. Country Rock, Johnny Winter in 1969 on his album Second Winter, and Otis Redding, from his album Tell the Truth, recorded in 1967 and released posthumously in 1970. Furthermore, The Band did a live version of the song in the Festival Express documentary. The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 also included a cover of the song in the episode "The Beauty of Kootie".
Quote by aeroslash09
Slippin' and Slidin'" is an R&B/rock song performed by Little Richard. The song is credited to Little Richard, Edwin Bocage (Eddie Bo), Al Collins, and James Smith.[1]

It was originally done by Eddie Bo in 1956 under the name "I'm Wise" and was released from the Apollo label.[2][3] Little Richard covered it in the same year, and changed the title to "Slippin' and Slidin'". His version is on his first album, Here's Little Richard.[4]

Buddy Holly also covered it on his album Reminiscing, and both his and the Little Richard versions were included on John Lennon's jukebox. Lennon particularly liked the song as he covered it himself. Other artists who covered it include Dickie Pride in 1959, Billy "Crash" Craddock in 1973 on his album Mr. Country Rock, Johnny Winter in 1969 on his album Second Winter, and Otis Redding, from his album Tell the Truth, recorded in 1967 and released posthumously in 1970. Furthermore, The Band did a live version of the song in the Festival Express documentary. The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 also included a cover of the song in the episode "The Beauty of Kootie".

Finally someone who gets this thread!

For real though, reported.