Looking to get a reverb after all these years. I want one with a lot of options, but one that sounds natural and not computer-y/tech-y. Price range would be moderate, don't need to break the bank. Would be used for a lot of Pyschedelic/Space Rock as well as Classy Blues. Thanks!
I love my Holy Grail +, can get lots of different sounds out of it.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
I second the above suggestion, or any of the EHX reverbs, to be honest. If you can swing a Cathedral at your budget, you should definitely do that.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Get a Line6 Verbzilla. ModTone also just released their Coliseum reverb which sounds pretty nice to me.
Last edited by Helicopters! at Oct 8, 2011,
no point in asking others , EVERYONE one got their own favorite, spend some time listening to pedals on youtube and go to stores and check em out until you find your favorite
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Quote by Jaekae
no point in asking others , EVERYONE one got their own favorite, spend some time listening to pedals on youtube and go to stores and check em out until you find your favorite

+1 billion.

although, good reverbs to check out are the:
ehx cathedral
strymon bluesky
eventide space
line6 verbzilla
boss rv-2

i believe the verbzilla is the cheapest, and the space is the most expensive, if that helps whatsoever.
neunabar wet reverb
dr scientist reverberator
Mr. Zachary Vex on the fuzz probe: "Congratulations. You must be insane. Even I don't get how to use this pedal".
TC nova reverb
Eventide Space
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Line 6 Verbzilla (I use all the settings it has on my M13). The only mode the verbzilla doesn't have that I use is the particle verb, but thats barely a reverb, haha.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Strymon blueSky
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by silly hats
Strymon blueSky

Having owned the Blue Sky and owning a Space, the Blue Sky gets blown out of the water by the Space
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
A question. I bought a Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic last week, it's not here though so I haven't tried it and I don't have any experience with tube reverbs., it's been said that the built in reverb it has is very lushy. Do you think is enough for playing Surf ala Dick Dale, or should I get one of the pedals you are suggesting here?