Page 1 of 2
I hear people flinging it around, and I tend to associate it with the 15 year old kids who go see bands because they were on the cover of kerrang, but actually I have no idea. Can somebody clarify?
Dude, where's my band?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
A scene kid is pretty much the same as an emo

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I always thought a scene was just a subculture that's usually associated with a genre of music, film, art etc.
Quote by laid-to-waste

Yumm.. Destroy the scene but not the scene girls...:fafafafapppfappfaspppppoooosee..
Quote by laid-to-waste

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by cam_sampbell

Yea this. It's pretty much a goth kid, but with more pink.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
A scene kid is someone who follows a particular scene. It tends to be thrown about in reference to emo kids, but it is equally applicable to punks, hipsters, metal heads, etc. Basically a scene kid is someone who jumps scenes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
yeahilike13yearoldstoo

Who doesn't?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Jack Off Jill
A scene kid is someone who follows a particular scene. It tends to be thrown about in reference to emo kids, but it is equally applicable to punks, hipsters, metal heads, etc. Basically a scene kid is someone who jumps scenes.

Get screwed up on one scene. Move on to the next.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Hipsters from 5 or so years ago.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Everything that people do that can clump them into a group is a scene. politics are a scene. Most people think of it as having to do with artforms, but i think it can be anything that people with common interests come together over
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Right, because my house mate insists on calling everything scene. Apparently when I wear a band T I'm being scene. And he doesn't like my red converse. I suggested we should all wear blue jeans, blacks shirts and short hair to avoid this. But apparently that would be scene too.
Dude, where's my band?
It's something you aren't in.
Fight the evolution, play large intervals!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
yeahilike13yearoldstoo

yeahiwillnevergetalespaultoo

Its eye candy
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Oct 8, 2011,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I always thought a scene was just a subculture that's usually associated with a genre of music, film, art etc.

you sir are correct.
I usually think "scene" refers to subscribers of faux and artsy underground culture. Like hipsters, but generally younger and without the politics and feigned interest in academics.

But I don't know.
Quote by Kamikaze1014

*ohyou.jpg*

Prestidigitatious scene crabs... wutwudwedow/ou

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
its basically a kid you want to smash not into the pavement, but through it straight into the depths of hell
Scene girls are so fine, they so fine they blow my mind. I'll allow it.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by olix95
its basically a kid you want to smash not into the pavement, but through it straight into the depths of hell

I've noticed the girls are usually nice albeit annoying, while the dudes need a time out.
Quote by laid-to-waste

Holy hell . You Sir, have just made my whole weekend.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by jetfuel495
That picture is so old, she's probably old fat and ugly now. With three kids.

she also photoshopped a goatee off that pic
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 2