That 70s show just came on on tv tropolis and im glued to the tv now.

and i barely watch tv, but i love this show.

youz?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
i dunno its some gay colorful kids show that has four dinosaurs that wear hats with shapes on them and shit and theyre all called some gay kinky names like popo and shit i dont remember what its called but its amazing
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
i dunno its some gay colorful kids show that has four dinosaurs that wear hats with shapes on them and shit and theyre all called some gay kinky names like popo and shit i dont remember what its called but its amazing

sounds kinky
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Twin Peaks, X-Files, the Outer Limits, the Simpsons.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by laid-to-waste

Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
The Search and The Bar.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by laid-to-waste

That wasn't a TV show.

I'm afraid you were abused.