Hey guys could you check my improvisation out, I'm still pretty new to it so be kind. I've been playing for years but havent really done my own stuff before.

http://youtu.be/fyn9pu1QiLY
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
okay so i heard it and honestly... you need to practice your improv skills

the beggining was a bit boring and the end parts with the pentatonic was meh

i probably sound like a dick right now but try having an idea of what you want to play before you play it so your improv has a place to go not just randomly playnig chords and scales

...now if you were singing in that beggining part it could make for a nice song depending on how you work it out
Thanks for the reply. I'm not really much of an acoustic player so it was really hard to find anything to play that would work. I really want to learn to play deathcore lol.
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
Quote by Trey Spruance
Thanks for the reply. I'm not really much of an acoustic player so it was really hard to find anything to play that would work. I really want to learn to play deathcore lol.

well when you think about it the acousti guitar is really like an electric just without any gain
just pracitce and maybe learn a bit of music thoery couldnt hurt
anyway good luck