I love this movie haha, even though it got pretty bad reviews, I think its one of Adam Sandler's best films. And I noticed (for those who have seen it) When Nicky is floating up to Valerie's appartment after being sprayed with mace, the acoustic version of "Everlong" by Foo Fighters starts playing. I thought the acoustic version was recorded just for the Foo's Greatest Hits album?
But anyway, anyone else have any thoughts about Little Nicky? Favorite scenes, or characters? Did you like the film or not? If not then why?
Quote by Mainer
one of Adam Sandler's best films

No, not even close.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
It's okay, I still prefer Happy Gilmore. It's not raunchy and is still funny and maintains a plot.
It's great, one of my favorites
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
I'd probably rather work a day in retail for no pay than see Little Nicky again.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Yes me and my whole family love Little Nicky. But alot of critics hate Adam Sandlers movies so it's not really suprising.
Never saw it, but it looked pretty dumb, to be honest.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Popeyes Chicken Is ****ing Awesome!
GEAR:
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
Ibanez RGA-32
Peavey Vypyr 15
Line 6 Pod Studio GX + Pod Farm
"You love acting, I love pissing"
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
I've only seen it once or twice, and it was years ago, but it's probably a shit movie if you take it seriously, but for a weird comedy I loved it!
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
I remember liking it but when I watched it recently, his voice got on my nerves.

me too, i loved it when i was like 12 but now it makes me cringe.
happy gilmore was imo the only half decent adam sandler movie. this just makes me cringe at the jokes that fall flat and half smile at the decent ones.
I bet the movie would be incredibly shitty if I rewatched it now, but I remember thinking it was the best movie ever when I was like 9 or 10. Adam Sandler is one cheeky kunt though.
It's crap but it's good crap if you know what I mean. Although in general Adam Sandler is just awful.
I like its advocacy for Popeye's Chicken. It is an important and profound message throughout the film that people need to know about.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana