Poll: Should I stop making threads?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I stop making threads?
Yes
22 51%
No
21 49%
Voters: 43.
Page 1 of 2
Yes, ANOTHER thread from me .

What are some small things that completely change your mood?

I got a reply to this message I sent this girl a couple of days ago on facebook and it's really put me in a good mood and I've got this instance surge of energy. Also i've got band practise tomorrow with a new vocalist and some new equipment.
Yes. I love those kinds of messages, they're lovely. Or even meeting an absolutely wonderful person you get on with really well, most particularly if there's sexual attraction involved.

Short stories of Ray Bradbury definitely go up there. I've never seen a writer who can so frequently instil me with a wonderful sense of awe, subtly or simply, or even in complicated ways.

And when I was really quite down much earlier on in the year, I used to just read some Wittgenstein and that would cheer me up. Sometimes there's some intellectual things so magnificently beautiful they really do raise your spirits.

Excellent essay or test grades. The best night I had last year was predicated on a completely fantastic grade I got in a test last year after bouts of anxiety over it.

Cigarettes after days without.

Christ I can be a pretentious shite.

EDIT: Great sex too.
Last edited by Craigo at Oct 8, 2011,
Quote by Craigo
Yes. I love those kinds of messages, they're lovely. Or even meeting an absolutely wonderful person you get on with really well, most particularly if there's sexual attraction involved.

Short stories of Ray Bradbury definitely go up there. I've never seen a writer who can so frequently instil me with a wonderful sense of awe, subtly or simply, or even in complicated ways.

And when I was really quite down much earlier on in the year, I used to just read some Wittgenstein and that would cheer me up. Sometimes there's some intellectual things so magnificently beautiful they really do raise your spirits.

Excellent essay or test grades. The best night I had last year was predicated on a completely fantastic grade I got in a test last year after strong bouts of anxiety over it.

Cigarettes after days without.

Christ I can be a pretentious shite.

Nah, it's cool .

With all the stupidity around, some genuinuity really brings out some of the good things about being alive, proving that people still give a damn about quality.
When I see/talk to/hang out with the girl I have a thing for. I go from a semi-shit (normal) mood to an awesome mood. But then, at the same time, I feel shittier than before. So it's kind of a win-lose situation.

Also, my senior yearbook. I read through the comments, and for a few short moments, I'm happy.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Last edited by carlos_almighty at Oct 8, 2011,
Yeah, small things fuck up my mood. Right now I'm feeling like shit.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
nothing really makes me happy anymore. i'm just neutral about everything. feels safe.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Weaponized
Afroboy267

Quote by laid-to-waste
nothing really makes me happy anymore. i'm just neutral about everything. feels safe.

For the better - Hearing a goofy song from Nicki Minaj or Lil Wayne

For the worse - Having to wait a long time for anything
Getting a friendly text from someone out of the blue, without having to text them first... really brightens up my day.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by blake1221
Seeing an ex that you still have feelings for.

This.

Also, small but meaningful compliments from someone who genuinely means it but doesn't necesseraly show it all the time.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by laid-to-waste

ifeelyabro.

I've shifted my views about intimate connections with girls towards a meh feel. Neutrality does bring comfort in many ways.

Quote by rickyj
he said small things

Missed the small part. I instead offered a rather large, cosmic thing.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Oct 8, 2011,
Ive not felt happy or in a good mood in a long time. Im such a drag.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by rgrockr
Getting a friendly text from someone out of the blue, without having to text them first... really brightens up my day.

I never get
Sometimes a single sentense on Facebook can spoil my day (girls, as said before .. ), yet

Getting a friendly text from someone out of the blue, without having to text them first
can really cheer me up uncontrollably.
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
Rain or the weather, rather.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

for better or for worse i find it's surprisses that make the most difference whether it's a random joke or message that comes completly out the blue or someone accidently spilling a drink all over you, the fact you weren't expecting it makes it that much better/worse .
I try to stay just content with everything. Not happy, not sad.. But there are those certain things that can ruin my mood or make me really happy.

On the spot I can't name them, because I don't ever honestly notice them until it happens.. But yeah.
a good long wank after a hard day

getting a message from a person you really enjoy their company(usually a girl but i know a few guys who always cheer me up)

playing the guitar always relaxes me

seeing my ex ...ruins my day
Bitches.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
When I get told something of relative significance on short notice, I get really frustrated. For example, if I wake up and I'm told, "We're going to _______ in an hour, hurry up and get ready!" I'll be in a bad mood for a while.
sleep deprivation gives me a shit mood
Egnater Tweaker 40
Yamaha s412
Vox AC4TV
Fender Blues Jr. VIII

Fender MIM Jazzmaster
Fender MIM Telecaster
Ibanez GAX70
Ibanez VBT700
Epiphone Les Paul jr.
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute

Various Effects
I voted no because I wasn't expecting that as a poll question. I like things that are unexpected in a pit full of predictability.
ecstasy
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Whenever someone brings up the girl I like in a conversation always changes my mood, I start to be more serious I guess
I'm only happy when it rains.

Learning something new about a subject that I thought I was well versed in.
Having a genuine conversation with someone when you meet them.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by jetfuel495
ITT: TS talks to girls and wants us all to know.

Lol, busted

But no, there is more than one reason i'm in a good mood.
Being told I have orthodontal problems makes me feel like shit
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 8, 2011,
Thinking of the girl you like, and realizing that it'll never happen. People are asking me what I'm doing Saturday and I say that I'm going to a Mayday Parade concert. I'm taking the girl that I like, and we've hooked up a lot before but she doesn't really let herself get into relationships, or hookups.

"I'll be miserable at best."
Page 1 of 2