So guys, i have this Acoustic B20 that i bought over 3 years ago (that means no more warranty) and the thing broke on me. I plugged it in and turned it on, but the thing turned off immediately. I checked the power cable and it's fine, and i also checked the power outlet and it was also fine. I'm broke right now, and i have a gig in like 2 months, so i have to fix it. I would appreciate if anybody could tell me if they have had a similar situation, if not, i would be grateful if you could guide me to more-knowing people. thanks
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Written on the condom machine in the toilets in my local cinema.

'Worst chewing gum I ever tasted... but you can blow smashing bubbles with it!'
Have you checked the fuse?

If it blew, take it to an elecronics store like Radio Shack and get the same exact fuse.

If it is not the fuse, good luck in fixing it. It really may cost more than the amp is worth to fix it, Accoustic is pretty cheap new.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Have you checked the fuse?

If it blew, take it to an elecronics store like Radio Shack and get the same exact fuse.

If it is not the fuse, good luck in fixing it. It really may cost more than the amp is worth to fix it, Accoustic is pretty cheap new.

thanks

i'll try to open it up tonight and see if that's the problem
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Written on the condom machine in the toilets in my local cinema.

'Worst chewing gum I ever tasted... but you can blow smashing bubbles with it!'
The fuse should be on the out side of the amp, no need to open it up. Check the back pannel of the amp maybe neer the power cord. it will most likely be a black plastic piece with a slot for a screw-driver.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
IIRC Acoustic puts the fuse inside of the amp instead of placing it by the plug.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!