I am going to copy what is in the manual.... it actually came with a very detailed manual.
lol

i got a 2006 peavey cirrus 5 string.

peavey evedently makes very nice basses.
i really lucked out in getting it and i think it is one of the last ones in canada, the peavey shop stopped making them and they happened to have a mint cond, used one for a very good price. they go $2K-2.5K this one was $999

SPECS :
Neck thru body cunstruction
walnut body and neck with maple stripes
pau ferro fingerbord (exotic tree from brazil) 15" nut radius
35" nut to bridge scale
tilted headstock design
reduced mini mass machine heads
two internally actice peavey vfr pickups
on board low/mid/treble
Low impedence output
all gold finish
fully sheilded electronics
ABM solid milled bridge with saddle tracks ( 3 way adjustable)
strap locks
graphtec top nut
graphite peghead overlay

it plays so nice, my stingray which i was in love with i thought was so nice and now after this the stingray kinda disgusts me lmao

and the tone is just out of this world, crystal clear super strong signal, woody tone, sustain forever.

My favorite paragraph from the manual :
"This is a high-quality musical instrument constructed from the finest materials, using the most up-to-date production methods. With reasonable care, it should provide many years of servie and outstanding playability"

Pictures!

and i kinda have come to realise there is only so much to say, i cant really tell you guys the degree of how nice i really think this bass is, it is the first thing iv genuinly fell in love with in a while :P:P
hope you guys like it! ill try to get a recording up soon!
Attachments:
Picture 036.jpg
Picture 032.jpg
Picture 039.jpg
Picture 038.jpg
Picture 034.jpg

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Last edited by Narcotics at Oct 8, 2011,
Lucky man, haha. I've been looking into acquiring a cirrcus 6 off of ebay sometime soon, wonderful basses You certainly lucked out with that price!
well it was worth the hassle, there is a big long story that took me from 8 30 to 2:30 to finilaze and be finished with it, but since it was such a hassle to get a hold of i think that =just makes it even better

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

I've never really been a fan of Peavey basses (their amps are great though), but that is one mighty fine bass. It looks great man, HNBD!
pinga
That body looks pretty great, kinda reminds me of Les Claypool's 4 string for some reason The way you describe it makes it sound like it's a great bass. HNBD :3
Professional lurker since 2009.
thanks guys!
im workin on getting a video up soon to see the playability and the tone

AHA!
I knew it was something great. Peavey's Cirrus line is pure jizz. I was actually puurrty close to buying myself a Cirrus BXP four string recently, but instead I got a- ...well, you guys will see soon enough. Lets just say it didn't have enough strings for me. But that fiver looks like the bomb. I'm highly anticipating that video and soundclips.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
yea unfortunately my old bass sounded alot better through my behringer then this one does, but iv heard it out of a yorkville, and my buddy has a nice 4x10 hartke... i love hartke
but ill be paying off this guy for a while lol :P

Peavey Cirrus = Sweet potatoes.

Fantastic Price.

That is all.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Also, I want sound clips. Preferably a video too
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

Quote by Narcotics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtqK6wHFbPk

here you go this is a pretty shotty video of my playing some protest the hero, but here you go.

lol, yeah, it's difficult to get a good idea of the sound, but your playing looks good, and the bass looks great!

Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live