First of all, I am not an adbot.

I was shown this site by a friend.
Basically it's a site that makes replicas of high end guitars.

The difference between the price of the real thing and the price of theirs is staggering;
$1999 for an Ibanez RGD Prestige 7-String and their price is... $329.
The differences are even bigger with some $5000 PRS's being sold for less than $400.

All the real hardware and electronics come installed on these guitars as far as I am aware, and I have absolutely no idea how they can do this and still sell them for $350.

Does anyone have any experience with these, or know anyone who does?
The guy who told me about this site has a friend who has one and he says it's awesome.

So, what I'm thinking is that I might buy one of these.
I mean, I have a chance of getting a guitar with the same specs as a high-end Prestige Ibanez or something, for $350.
If it's as awesome as it's made out to be, fucking sweet. If not, what the hell, it only cost me $350.

They seem fairly confident that what they're offering is good though, since they offer what they call a "$1 Deposit Preview & Pay-After-Satisfaction Program", which as it's name implies, you deposit $1 and they begin making the guitar for you over the next 10-15 days. You get photos of the whole process, and a test video of the finished product at the end. Then you deposit the remainder of the cost and they send it to you.

Is this too good to be true? Sorry if this seems like a massive advertisment because it wasn't meant to be, I'm just explaining the situation so to speak.
Would you buy one of these?
they send you a high-quality picture of the guitars. they have really good lawyers
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
they send you a high-quality picture of the guitars. they have really good lawyers

Seriously?

OT: If it's not what Kenan said, they probably use really crappy wood.
you're a stone fox
Quote by stupid site
guitarsshoponline.com is a 2010 New established guitar store selling Asia made high end guitars. The major idea of this guitar store is to build up a new style of online guitar store or guitar shop that offering great desirable guitars for players of all levels. guitarsshoponline.com provides you with the widest selection, including, PRS Guitars, Jackson Guitars, ESP Guitars, Stratocaster Guitars, Ibanez Guitars, Music Man Guitars, Left Handed Guitars and more. There must are something for every visitors, no matter you are a beginner or a veteran, a player to collector. Welcome you browse through our great guitar store and make the purchasing from this online guitar store,we proud to offer you the best selection of guitars at affordable prices! Buying an inexpensive well made guitar is a solid investment that will pay off with many years of enjoyment!
Come visit us in the online guitar store or guitar shop, we ship worldwide!

Every bolded item is another raisin you shouldn't buy from them.
Last edited by L2112Lif at Oct 8, 2011,
I want to buy an 8 string, fake as shit or not, sell it, BAM, profit.

For reals though, it's GOT to be fake, there's no way....I still want to buy one for shits and gigs though

EDIT: yeah the spelling is ****ed, they have a 1 year warranty though.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Last edited by Tango616 at Oct 8, 2011,
Their products are probably pretty good for the first month or so you have them, and then they start to fall apart and suck. Like the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
They claim to be able to custom-build the guitars at the same spec, film each build, and ship the guitar to you from Asia, all for less than buying an actual one?

Order two of the same replicas, and you'll get the exact same video clip sent to you.

Send them $1, and they have your bank account details.

Go through to the delivery stage, see what that costs, and if you get cold feet, hope that the $1 wasn't an account check that then permits them to extract more. Basically, when you use a credit card at some stores, they'll charge you a little bit to make sure you have money in your account, before they commit to the full charge.

Their contact details are a Gmail account and a Hong Kong phone number - no US or Europe office.

Their Terms and Conditions include this:
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.

• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
most definitely chinese sweatshop crap with no consideration to wood or quality. anyone can put "1 year warranty" or 20 year warranty, i bet they will disappear when you decide to use that warranty. that and the regular prices they put for those guitars are so jacked up it's not even funny

edit: too bad you can't buy one of those PRS models and rip the body off to use on a proper guitar.. set neck
Last edited by Necronomicon at Oct 8, 2011,
Quote by stoic
+1

I ran through the site's checkout process using a fake name, address, etc. It redirects you to a Chinese paypal looking type site. It's a scam.

You can scam people using regular PayPal.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by L2112Lif

I see what you did there..
I don't cheap out when it comes to guitars.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.