Serious thread is, in fact, serious.

So I have a friend who seems to have become a compulsive lier and overall selfish bugger in order to get his own way. He regularly tries to use his friends to get his own way and his own empathetic statet seems to apply to most of his actions. I live with him BTW. What do I do?
Tell him he's an asshole and should grow up. If he manipulates you, he isn't your friend.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Wait until he's using the privy and shoot him with a crossbow.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Are you... me? Except I don't live with my friend. Nor do I consider him a friend anymore. He rung me 3 times during the week asking if I fancied town with him. I get into town and he isn't there and won't answer his phone for an hour. This happened 3 times. I finally managed to meet him today and after we went into the second pub he went outside for a smoke and never came back and I haven't seen him since. What. An. Arse.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by FlashNinja
Serious thread is, in fact, serious.

So I have a friend who seems to have become a compulsive lier and overall selfish bugger in order to get his own way. He regularly tries to use his friends to get his own way and his own empathetic statet seems to apply to most of his actions. I live with him BTW. What do I do?

Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Oct 8, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
Are you... me? Except I don't live with my friend. Nor do I consider him a friend anymore. He rung me 3 times during the week asking if I fancied town with him. I get into town and he isn't there and won't answer his phone for an hour. This happened 3 times. I finally managed to meet him today and after we went into the second pub he went outside for a smoke and never came back and I haven't seen him since. What. An. Arse.

EXCEPT My guy is there for town outings. He can't go out if no one is with him to make him feel better.
What kind of lies does he say?

Maybe you're immune to his mind-tricks and you are in fact his nemesis.
Maybe it's like 'Unbreakable', you're the strong one, he's the weak- yet super intelligent- one.

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by metalh3ad88
Murder him in the face with a spork.

Twice.

Or a knork.

I guess that's a trident, actually.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Trowzaa
He rung me 3 times during the week asking if I fancied town with him.

This may be the most adorably British sentence I have ever read.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.