So I was thinking of trying out one of these cheapo pedals that to me sounds really nice for the price! It's called the DeltaLab RD-1 Rock Distortion. It's only about $40 at my local guitar center and alot of people say its really good for the money but I was just curious what you guys think.

Here's a demo vid also incase you'd like to hear the sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9nhUfsr98

I mainly play rock and alternative
Gibson Les Paul Standard Ebony
Epiphone SG G-400
Schecter C-1 Blackjack Diamond Series
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112
it's not a bad pedal at all. didn't wow me but i found it to be a decent pedal for the money. i own a few deltalab pedals and overall like them (delay, metal distortion, phaser and overdrive)
Quote by monwobobbo
it's not a bad pedal at all. didn't wow me but i found it to be a decent pedal for the money. i own a few deltalab pedals and overall like them (delay, metal distortion, phaser and overdrive)

Great thanks. I was also looking into the deltalab chorus pedal as well, do you have one of those by any chance?
Epiphone SG G-400
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112
I think you can get them for cheaper online. I could have sworn MF has them for 29 bucks
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
I think you can get them for cheaper online. I could have sworn MF has them for 29 bucks

Wow it is only 29 at MF. xD Thanks so much for the update!!!
Epiphone SG G-400
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112
Quote by MadDistortion
Great thanks. I was also looking into the deltalab chorus pedal as well, do you have one of those by any chance?

nope sorry. one of the guitar mags did a review not to long ago and it didn't fair all that well. they didn't hate it but found it to be only OK.
Quote by MadDistortion

I had one, it was a very decent simple chorus, very worth the money, built like a tank. If the distortion is anything like the chorus, I think you'll be pretty happy with it for the money.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I had one, it was a very decent simple chorus, very worth the money, built like a tank. If the distortion is anything like the chorus, I think you'll be pretty happy with it for the money.

Cool thanks for the input. Some people said that the chorus pedal makes a loud hissing sound, did you ever hear anything out of the ordinary?
Epiphone SG G-400
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112
Quote by MadDistortion
Cool thanks for the input. Some people said that the chorus pedal makes a loud hissing sound, did you ever hear anything out of the ordinary?

Nope, it was a rather quiet pedal, I mean, dead quiet. The only problem I ran into is depending on your amp, it either likes the FX loop, or up front, it's a picky pedal.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Nope, it was a rather quiet pedal, I mean, dead quiet. The only problem I ran into is depending on your amp, it either likes the FX loop, or up front, it's a picky pedal.

Alright my pedalboard is going to have a couple extensions here pretty soon
Epiphone SG G-400
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112
Anyone know of some decent patch cables for a cheap price?
Epiphone SG G-400
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112
Pretty much all the ones on MF are decent.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Alright. I found a few that seem pretty good. Only one way to find out though.
Epiphone SG G-400
Fender CD140SCE
Peavey ValveKing 112