I want to try something out. In lieu of all of the recent adbots that have flooded us, I want to act like one using google translate, as some of you have said that the adbots are real people using google translate to reply.
I will advertize something and translate all of your replies into Spanish, translate my response from Spanish to English and see what happens.

ADBOT MODE ENGAGED:

Hi, saw this offer on amazon.com and I would like to know what you think.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Reported

(not really)
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
I don't know what is that that I think it is then I was like yo man I don't even know what I begined to do man I was like no.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
what a way to get perma'd..or ignored by lots..

Jk

Good luck..I miss Emily520....
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I want to prove something. Some of them were under water last adbots adbots Google translates the answer, they are real people, like I said, I like to work with Google Translate.
@metalh3ad88 Why do you think I need a new amp? I'm not talking about that.

@GbAdimDb5m7 I do not understand you're saying. Why are you talking about men?

@Somekid94 I know what you think of that I found.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by reidhasguitar
Nah man, get a fog machine. FSHSHSSSHHHHHHCHSHSHHSSSSHHH

Adamunahomu, smoke machine. FSHSHSSSHHHHHHCHSHSHHSSSSHHH
But why are you advertising? Your product, your offer is garbage. This is not a good thing. You are really interested in is http://www.amazon.com/Vita-Coco-Coconut-11-1-Ounce-Containers/dp/B000LL0R8I/ref=tpi_image_1/176-5674018-8204637?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=1258547222&pf_rd_s=center-0-2&pf_rd_r=1TP59QQ3JX5KSW8NNE6T&pf_rd_i=51537011. It is a truly superior product. Let's dress it!

(Wait, so are we considering adbots our equals now?)
now you're not a true robot ad i defeat you
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
@NiL Nothing I'm talking about people under water

@reidhasguitar I need a smoke machine? That's not healthy.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
@SlayingDragons Why say such things make me sad?

@Burgery I'm not a robot. Why do you think that? I am a human being. With feelings.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
@rockingamer2 No, we now have smoke-free hood, you can buy, one more conducive to your health and well-being. We believe you will be sassisfied with your product.
" Adbots is? " Your subject verb agreement is all wrong. In any event, your grammar is atrocious and I don' Even t understanding about flood matter. We discuss the Pantera present? Whether that is a matter? Is " which we discussed; Flood? " Because individual I always like the public cemetery gate being better.

(Note: I translated the OP, translated it back, replied, translated my reply, and translated it back. I guess that's what we're doing?)
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
So one day, I caught my brother, as an adult female dress, with skirt and high heels, everything, and it really worried me. If I face him? This is what he was wearing exactly the same.
@SlayingDragons Which product are you talking about? If you're talking about the smoke machine does not understand what you're talking about.

I think it must speak with him and see his priest. That is not healthy in the eyes of God.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Why have you seized your brothers? Whether you whether did think he will attack you to have the greedy sexual desire? In any event, you do not have the truth, because you said that he wears women' s puting on clothes, but your link indicated that he wears the candy.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
you are advertising a robot, no human being emotions

you hurt me in the heart
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I find it offensive, you said I did not sense. This in itself is a lie, I'm here telling the truth. Links are fine women's apparel, and/or delicious sweets. You hurt my feelings to people.
I guess this devolve into talk like adbot.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Use Bad Translator instead. You can translate to and from English 35 times or something like that with random languages

http://www.ackuna.com/badtranslator
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo