Page 1 of 2
I'm watching The Titanic right now, and even though it's far from my favorite movie list (No Country For Old Men, Amadeus, TekkonKinkreet and Goodfellas are in there, just btw), I gotta say it's a damn good movie, and I enjoy it much more now than when I watched it at the age of 7.

Ever seen the Titanic? Came out in '90s. Discuss.
Out of thread ideas so you made a thread about something that should be in the film thread?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I am the opposite, I think I enjoyed it more when I was about 7 and it came out. But then again seeing anything in theaters is better than seeing it run on tv years later.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Out of thread ideas so you made a thread about something that should be in the film thread?
I don't see a Best TS of '09, '10 and '11 in your sig, bro.
I find it long and boring to be honest when I watch it now.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
It wasn't out when I was 7... I'm old.
However I do recall being in a Science lesson talking about condensation just as it came out... I likened the idea of condensation to that of the foggy windows when Rose and Jack are going at it in the car... My teacher blushed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stole the movie.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Last edited by carlos_almighty at Oct 8, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap

If I don't have ideas I just don't post threads and not try to pass off a lame thread as something legit, bro.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by metalh3ad88

+1

But i've never seen Titanic and girls often scoff at me for this.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I like it but can't get over one part of the story. So after surviving the tragedy, Rose lives apparently a long, self-fulfilling life, has children, grandchildren and all of that. And yet when she's dying, she sees the dude she spent 5 days with in 1912.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by The Madcap

with your threads the past month and a half i doubt you're gonna add '12 to that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
with your threads the past month and a half i doubt you're gonna add '12 to that.

Duh, because the world is ending next year? What a 'tard.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I only watched the part where the chick got naked, and when the boat sank.

A night to remember was a far better Titanic movie imo.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If I don't have ideas I just don't post threads and not try to pass off a lame thread as something legit, bro.
I doubt that.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't even think I deserved '11 tbh. At first I made threads for everyone on UG to have interesting discussions and arguments (it sort of became like "How many pages can my threads get"). Lately though, it's just been for my own purposes and curiosity, and they haven't been debate-inducing as much.
Quote by The Madcap
Lately though, it's just been for my own purposes and curiosity, and they haven't been debate-inducing as much.

I watch Titanic while I perform abortions legally
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by neidnarb11890
As if being the best TS in The Pit means anything to anyone.

This. You're cool or whatever but WTH flaunting it like that at the first sign of adversity.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i only use the movie as masturbation to jack
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
This. You're cool or whatever but WTH flaunting it like that at the first sign of adversity.
It was a joke, really. I'll admit I was actually a bit proud that I was voted best-dressed male here. But TS isn't much to me.
I saw part of it tonight too, however, I was with my girlfriend and got "distracted."
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by The Madcap
It was a joke, really. I'll admit I was actually a bit proud that I was voted best-dressed male here. But TS isn't much to me.

I remember, you were one of only like 3 others who didn't dress dull
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Snape sinks the boat.

OffTopic: I googled "you ruined it" and found several hot pics. One was David Hasselhoff. Then there was a nudie chick.
you're a stone fox
I really liked some parts of it. i.e, the part with the band, the captain(IMO the best character), pretty much everything except for the central love story.
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
I love Titanic, I think it's a great movie. The very very end before the credits when they go back into the ship makes me cry every time!

But still, it's a good movie IMO
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by The Madcap

To be honest, jeans and a button up isn't exactly difficult to pull off.
Quote by blake1221
To be honest, jeans and a button up isn't exactly difficult to pull off.
Wasn't wearing jeans. But regardless, I'm still impressed I won.
Lot of males 10-25 hated that movie because of DiCaprio. He was still relatively green, a total prissy girly man, and just all-round not likeable.

Now, he's one of the best actors of the 21st century and a total BAWSE imo. Gangs of New York changed my opinion of him, and every movie afterwards furthered my belief that he's a top 5 actor in Hollywood.
Quote by The Madcap
Wasn't wearing jeans. But regardless, I'm still impressed I won.

Hey, a win's a win.

Congratumalations.

Not sarcasm, promise.
God I hated that film. 6 hours of my life I will never get back (I watched it twice).
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
hey guys i got this new polo. should i wear 2 or 3 polos underneath it? im thinking two, but im not sure two will get my collar to pop enough. i know ill be mad popping with three, but im afraid it might be a bit overkill. what do you guys think? 2 or 3?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Page 1 of 2