-NO EGOS WELCOME-

Hey my names Connor, i play the guitar and looking into being in seriously dedicated band. I have a friend (screamer) whos trying to get this band started aswell. He's been screaming for years now. we are 18 and 19 years old.

We're aiming for a tight solid metalcore sound with singing parts aswell. kinda like Woe, is me for an example.

In need of
-Drummer: looking for someone who has the technicality down solid! ability to do nasty rolls, double bass, etc...

-2nd Guitarist: MUST know how to keep tempo perfectly. and works on a fast pace of learning/ playing. Must be able to play somewhat technical. if you play sketchy, then you should probably not be considering this post... sorry, but i work with good tempo, nice simple and technical riffs. if you were to ask me to learn something in person i would learn it at a quick pace and play on correct timing. i expect nothing less from anyone who wants this position!

Clean Vocals: looking for someone who is well experienced with singing w/ a big variety of range.

Bassist: nothing special needed, just a bassist who has experience is all we ask for! if you sing too that'd be great

we are inspired by bands such as Miss May I, August Burns Red, Woe is me, Parkway drive, Memphis may fire, asking alexandria,and anything Metalcore/ Post-harcore etc..

we are in the NE philly area, message back if interested!
Last edited by d00dman at Oct 9, 2011,