Page 1 of 3
I did once on accident. I was 11 and just had a noseblood that got all over my shirt.

We had a babysitter.

I cried
I like to solve my own problems TS.

A gun in the hand is better than A cop on the phone,

So no I have never called the police,
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Several times all on accident. I had a friend who's phone number had 911 in it and it would sometimes go to his house and sometimes go to the police. It was a real pain in the dick because they'd always 'send someone just to make sure I'm ok'
PM me for newts
Only once: there was a whole heap of drunk homeless people fighting in the park next door.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I wonder, is 911 universal or only in the US?

And, Alec Baldwin in a commercial said that 912 is for rich people. Haven't tried to disprove it yet. Prolly.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1

And, Alec Baldwin in a commercial said that 912 is for rich people. Haven't tried to disprove it yet. Prolly.

Not sure if it's only for the US, but definitely not universal. Here where I live, it's 999 to get the cops.
In England they have to type out the letters to the numbers. I think.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1

In the UK its 999.
Call me Matthew.
Quote by triface
Not sure if it's only for the US, but definitely not universal. Here where I live, it's 999 to get the cops.

Over here, it's 000.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
when i started throwing up with intense stomach pain when my crohn's was flaring up. 3 times.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by mystical_1

Canada is also 911, but it's different most other places. Parts of Asia use 119.
It's 000 in Australia but there's so many dumb cunts who call 911 that when you call it it gets redirected to 000.

I called the cops on the ugly girl up the street when I was little. Mum and dad were not impressed.
The time I went into the bedroom and found my brother and sister were gone. You know, death don't have no mercy in this land
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
My friend had a seizure on the toilet one night. I called them and calmly told them what happened, where to send the ambulance, what medication he takes, etc.

They sent a firetruck. I had to drive him.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']My friend had a seizure on the toilet one night. I called them and calmly told them what happened, where to send the ambulance, what medication he takes, etc.

They sent a firetruck. I had to drive him.
How did you come to find him on the toilet?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
How did you come to find him on the toilet?

Watched him on my webc-I MEAN heard him flailing and knocking on the walls/floor.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Watched him on my webc-I MEAN heard him flailing and knocking on the walls/floor.
At what point are they making enough noise while shitting to justify breaking in? What if he was taking a shit with headphones on. You hear him thrashing about and ask if he is ok. When he does not answer you bust the door open to find him power-stancing into a banana peel. How do you explain yourself in that situation?
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
At what point are they making enough noise while shitting to justify breaking in? What if he was taking a shit with headphones on. You hear him thrashing about and ask if he is ok. When he does not answer you bust the door open to find him power-stancing into a banana peel. How do you explain yourself in that situation?

"I thought you were having a seizure" perchance?
Quote by descara

That excuse makes far more sense than breaking down the door for a look at his dick.
Quote by descara

I don't know. What if you were staring at the banana peel when you said this? A grin on your face as you walk towards him, your body language telling him everything will be al-right.

I also called the cops when I got in a motor car accident. That was the only other time I called the cops besides the time my brother and sister died the same night.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07

Because this has happened before.

I knocked on the door and said his name, when there was still beating and knocking I went on in.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Because this has happened before.

I knocked on the door and said his name, when there was still beating and knocking I went on in.
I guess. If he had a history of seizures, it is best to play it safe.

Quote by spitonastranger
That excuse makes far more sense than breaking down the door for a look at his dick.

Well, even if he saw his genitals it was for the best.
Quote by Gabel
I did when I used to be Eazy-E just to play **** tha Police down the phone at them. It was pretty hardcore back when I was in NWA
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Never! Because I don't cause trouble and people repay me with not causing trouble for me.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by LRCGUITAR
ITT: People calling the police for medical emergencies

Also "on accident" does not make sense.

Maybe if your phone has set the police under speed dial.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by LRCGUITAR
ITT: People calling the police for medical emergencies

Also "on accident" does not make sense.

I couldn't think of any times I've called Johnny Law.
I called the police on myself once, when Insane!Corvus decided to pop by for a visit

I ended up spending 10 hours at a hospital, during which I was bored out of my mind, except for a blood test
Quote by ripple07
That was the only other time I called the cops besides the time my brother and sister died the same night.

Part of me says troll...another part says
Quote by tyler_j
Part of me says troll...another part says

Carbon monoxide. But a part of me still thinks the fire got to them first. I was very young at the time. My parents probably lied to make it seem better.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
Carbon monoxide. But a part of me still thinks the fire got to them first. I was very young at the time. My parents probably lied to make it seem better.

That's horrible!
Quote by tyler_j

That's horrible!

I am sorry but it is not true. I shouldn't post things like that

I have had the cops called on me a couple times, though. Both involved alcohol.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
I am sorry but it is not true. I shouldn't post things like that

I have had the cops called on me a couple times, though. Both involved alcohol.

Well still, that whole scenario is pretty horrible
Quote by tyler_j
Well still, that whole scenario is pretty horrible

Sorry for bringing you down

Any of you guys use police scanner aps? They can be entertaining...
Quote by Gabel
Page 1 of 3