so I am chatting with this girl and is 3 am, so she says: look it's too late let's go to bed, and I didn't knew if she noticed the way she say it it sounded like let's go to bed together, so I just answer yeah, let's go to bed and she replies: this is the first time we are going to bed together, ........ well you know you in your bed and me in my bed.

so what do you think, she is totally flirting with me?, she just didn't mean to say that?, she is giving me mixed signals?

some context: she is a cute girl that I know from school since two years ago, but I haver talked to her, one week ago she started talking to me, but she is just giving me mixed signals, she say: I would like us to be closer, she ask me to sit next to her in our classes, but the next day she didn't even talk to me, later she say: we should date, are you free tomorrow?, but see didn't even arrived ...

so also, don't you hate girls giving mixed signals? how do you deal with it?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Oct 9, 2011,
She's probably only talking to you because her friends dared her to.
Check out my band Disturbed
Not sure, I would say, unless you're contributing to her utility in any way (like doing assignments etc) you have a chance with her, but you got to take the reigns, don't let her dictate the dynamics of the relationship. Change your mindset to 'does this girl deserve to be with me' and behave accordingly. Still be nice and all but choose the right moments for your moves.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by StewieSwan
She's probably only talking to you because her friends dared her to.

honestly I'm taking this into consideration, this or that she is trying to get my brother through me, because I do my research and they are friends on facebook, and also my brother is a way more popular with girls than me, because he is not socially awkward like me and because he is ripped.

yeah I have low self esteem.
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The one who doesn't give a shit dominates the relationship. So just be a nice person, but at the same time, don't really give a shit. If she asks you to do something for her, do it not because SHE asks you, but because you would do it to a random person if you're nice. Or don't do it if you wouldn't.

Basically, treat her like you'd treat anybody.
Quote by breakstuff
Not sure, I would say, unless you're contributing to her utility in any way (like doing assignments etc) you have a chance with her, but you got to take the reigns, don't let her dictate the dynamics of the relationship. Change your mindset to 'does this girl deserve to be with me' and behave accordingly. Still be nice and all but choose the right moments for your moves.

no I'm not doing assignments for her, and I have way better grades, once she was struggling with homework and I offer my help, and she just said: thank you, you're so cute but I'm fine.

well after she didn't arrive she said she was so sorry, that we would rearrange the date any day I want, so it will be the wednesday, let see what happens, but yeah, I will take actions to no let her to dictate the dynamics of the relationship.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Ts, the best you can do is be honest and let her know what you think of her. If that does not work she is probably a skank/ doesn't like you.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Just take her from behind and go with the flow...
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by andras67
yeah I have low self esteem.

Yeah no shit.

She's into you, by the way. Just careful not to become her slave or anything.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah no shit.

She's into you, by the way. Just careful not to become her slave or anything.

I will try, thanks for the advice, also I was being sarcastic with all I said in that post.
Quote by Våd Hamster

If she didn't meet you when she said she was with no excuse then no shes clearly not into you and just waisting your time.

Solution : make her feel like a cunt
Quote by smokeysteve22
If she didn't meet you when she said she was with no excuse then no shes clearly not into you and just waisting your time.

Solution : make her feel like a cunt

well she had an excuse, sort of, she said her mother asked her to do something before going out, also unexpectedly it started a heavy rain, I say sort of because even with that unexpected heavy rain I was able to arrived in time.

the date was before school, at 2:30 pm, and we would see each other near the school, I leave after waiting an hour, since I have class at 4 pm, she said she arrived exactly at 4 pm so she also go directly to his class, a class we didn't share.

so she say she was sorry, and she had sort of an excuse, so I'm giving her another chance, but if she didn't came with no excuse, any idea of how make her feel like a ****?
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
well she had an excuse, sort of, she said her mother asked her to do something before going out, also unexpectedly it started a heavy rain, I say sort of because even with that unexpected heavy rain I was able to arrived in time.

the date was before school, at 2:30 pm, and we would see each other near the school, I leave after waiting an hour, since I have class at 4 pm, she said she arrived exactly at 4 pm so she also go to his class, a class we didn't share.

and she say she was was sorry, and she has sort of an excuse, so I'm giving her another chance, but if she didn't came with no excuse, any idea of how make her feel like a ****?

don't show up and let her know later your excuse for not going is she's a manipulative borderline sociopathic whore that hooks as many guys as she can just to feel wanted because she's into the feel of power

or you just just dick her
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
don't show up and let her know later your excuse for not going is she's a manipulative borderline sociopathic whore that hooks as many guys as she can just to feel wanted because she's into the feel of power

or you just just dick her

if she didn't came up with no excuse, I will dick her, Thank you.
Quote by Våd Hamster

sounds like she is DTF brah. other than that if you want good responses take this to the relationship thread, hopefully everyon will be sober tommorow