sorry if this isnt the right place but i have an esp fx 260 with case amazing condition and im about to trade for a schecter hellraiser v1 as far as i can tell im def winning in this trade but idk much about schecter never really played one but ive always heard good things. any way i just wanted some opinions comments bad reviews on the guitar a stupid joke whatevs.
thanks bros

btw his doesnt have a FR but im fine with that b/c i have another esp w/ one
{[WD Punk]}
Hellraiser is a better guitar. Do it
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
i don't really know if i'd personally do it. the esp looks like the one that james hetfield used for a while right? and the schecter looks like a V right?
Quote by olix95
i don't really know if i'd personally do it. the esp looks like the one that james hetfield used for a while right? and the schecter looks like a V right?

The hellraiser is a better quality guitar. It's a fx 260. It's a lower end ltd. The hellraiser is a "high end" schecter diamond series
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
Quote by olix95

One is an explorer, one is a V, yes.
Quote by DamagingExcess
The hellraiser is a better quality guitar. It's a fx 260. It's a lower end ltd. The hellraiser is a "high end" schecter diamond series

yea this is pretty much exactly how im looking at it. only thing is the whole fake deal but it sounds pretty legit from him but idk enough about the guy who had it before him

heres a pic of his
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/510/201109152013371.jpg/

oh and any info on the pickguard? ive never seen one like that he said the guy before him put it on there?
{[WD Punk]}
Last edited by WD Punk at Oct 9, 2011,
Quote by WD Punk
yea this is pretty much exactly how im looking at it. only thing is the whole fake deal but it sounds pretty legit from him but idk enough about the guy who had it before him

heres a pic of his
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/510/201109152013371.jpg/

oh and any info on the pickguard? ive never seen one like that he said the guy before him put it on there?

Why does it look like one of the wings is mis-shapped?
Gear:
MXR CAE WAH
i thought the same thing but i think its just the angle of the picture im ganna ask for more pics he just isnt at home at the moment
{[WD Punk]}
the bottom wing meet the neck at a lower fret for better access to the upper frets. It looks just like it is soposed to.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
im talkin about where the actual v is where the knobs are
{[WD Punk]}