Page 1 of 2
I looked at a photo of David Bowie once and noticed that his eyes are different colours to each other.

I thought it looked pretty amazing, so I researched and discovered that it's a condition called 'Heterochromia'.

I was wondering if there are any other famous people with heterochromia, or even anybody in the actual pit?

P.S. Marylin manson uses contacts so he doesn't count.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
It's a very groovy mutation.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'm pretty sure Zoot is a heterochromiac, and some others I don't remember. Mila Kunis has it too.
His eyes look the same color to me...one pupil is just way dilated...(or the other is way constricted, I guess).

Went to school with a girl who had it. Two different color browns though, nothing too striking. It was still awesome though.
A friend of mine has heterochromia. She has one bright blue and one bright green eye. Looks very cool!
I had a heterochromic cat once.
But Bowie's eyes are different colors 'cuz he got punched in the face when he was younger & one of his eyes was permanently fucked up.
Quote by neidnarb11890
But Bowie's eyes are different colors 'cuz he got punched in the face when he was younger & one of his eyes was permanently fucked up.

Honestly?
Could've been worse, I guess.
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by neidnarb11890

Car crash, actually.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Car crash, actually.

Wikipedia's the best I can do, 'cuz I'm not a big enough Bowiefag to read books about Bowie, but:
He received a serious injury at school in 1962 when his friend George Underwood, wearing a ring on his finger, punched him in the left eye during a fight over a girl. Doctors feared he would lose the sight of the eye, and he was forced to stay out of school for a series of operations during a four-month hospitalisation.[12] The damage could not be fully repaired, leaving him with faulty depth perception and a permanently dilated pupil (the latter producing Bowie's appearance of having different coloured eyes, though each iris has the same blue colour).
Quote by neidnarb11890
Wikipedia's the best I can do, 'cuz I'm not a big enough Bowiefag to read books about Bowie, but:

Oh, guess I was wrong. I was lied to! BASTARDS.
Quote by byob_soad2
Partial heterochromia is cooler

Mind=

EDIT: Imagine partial HetChro and normal HetChro.

One eye is blue/brown, the other is green/hazel
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Last edited by Crazyedd123 at Oct 9, 2011,
Quote by Crazyedd123
Mind=

EDIT: Imagine partial HetChro and normal HetChro.

One eye is blue/brown, the other is green/hazel

I would probably jizz myself in excitement.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

my dog has 2 different colored eyes. Ones brown and the other is bright blue. And i have a friend who has an eye thats like 3/4 hazel and 1/4 blue which is pretty cool.
Apparently Alexander the Great had heterochromia.

*themoreyouknow.jpg
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
My girlfriend has central heterochromia.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I know a guy who has it, it's not *that* rare, he has a blue and a light brown eye.

I have central heterochromia, my eyes are blue, but I have a yellow/gold ring around my iris, I also have some golden flecks.
Last edited by Blargaha at Oct 9, 2011,
My dad has one blue eye, and one green eye

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Deathdrummer on UG has heterochromia.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by due 07
I'm pretty sure Zoot is a heterochromiac, and some others I don't remember. Mila Kunis has it too.

Yeah, it's less cool than bowie though by far, it's my left eye which is the shade of green as my dads eyes are then it fades to brown to the top, the right eye is all brown (As my mothers eyes are)
My friend has partial heterochromia. Her one blue/brown eye split horizontally looks pretty f'n cool! This is from when she was a baby.
Attachments:
ca.jpg
The lead singer of rise Against\

Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I am kind of famous on UG TS.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by byob_soad2
Partial heterochromia is cooler

I kind of have this. The majority of my eyes are my mother's blue, but the area just around the pupils is my father's hazel. It isn't distinct enough for people to notice, though.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Oct 10, 2011,
Lol, she looks abit ****-eyed

But it adds to the cuteness

EDIT: Can't say coc k-eyed?
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Quote by Crazyedd123
Lol, she looks abit ****-eyed

But it adds to the cuteness

EDIT: Can't say coc k-eyed?

I think it's the flash but I could be wrong. She doesn't look c-eyed now.
Quote by Blargaha
I know a guy who has it, it's not *that* rare, he has a blue and a light brown eye.

I have central heterochromia, my eyes are blue, but I have a yellow/gold ring around my iris, I also have some golden flecks.

I have this version too with almost the same colors - mine are greyish blue with gold. And I know a guy near Boston that also has it.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Not entirely related, but one of my friend's mom has eyes that can change color depending on her mood. Supposedly they change slightly violet when she's angry.
Favorite Gear

-Aria PE Anniversary
--Roland JC-120
---S101 ES-335
----S101 5 String
-----Ashdown MAG

Quote by thanksgiving
1. Talk to her friends.
2. Then talk to her
3. Invite her out on a date
4.??????????????
5. Jail
Quote by zzzaaaccc
Not entirely related, but one of my friend's mom has eyes that can change color depending on her mood. Supposedly they change slightly violet when she's angry.

I don't believe you. Not to be cliche but, Pics or GTFO!
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
They can appear different in different lights but I highly doubt they do that.

Well this is odd. I never realized a ring around the iris counted as a condition. This isn't my eye but mine are similar to this: CLICK Except with gold/yellow where the brown is.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Now that I think of it, I think I may have heterochromia.
My eyes are dark green, but they have a hazel ring near the pupil
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Page 1 of 2