Have a spare five minutes? Like surveys? This is the thread for you!

Click here for survey!

As part of my degree, I've got to run some events. Here's the mandatory market research part. Thanks guys.

Filling this survey out has been proven to boost penis size, so do it for that special lady (or man or ladyman) in your life!
Done. And thank you for the enhancement.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
My johnson just doubled
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
You got any surveys that decrease penis size? My massive dick makes my back hurt from all the weight.
nice username
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Have fun with that survey. Think you might get some "interesting" answers.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
I do not have a clue what any of those questions were.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You're gonna have fun, I talked about presentations and how we all had boners and stuff.

Just kidding, I really did fill out the thingy to my best ability, but tuesdays are the best days for speeches. 4srsly.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Well as someone who took a Stats class, i can tell you that your survey will be extremely biased. Most of the users of UG can be lumped up into one category so in essence, you're getting the views of the same person over and over again xD

Hope it works out though, but selection/undercoverage bias FTW.
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
Thanks for the responses so far! Hope you're all enjoying the enhancements.
Done.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
1. No.

2. Nothing.

3. No.

4. No.

5. Yes!

6. No days, never.

7. No.

8. None.

You're welcome.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Anybody else notice he is surveying pit monkeys with the site survey monkey? hahaa
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by WizMystery
I came for the username

Is that a really, really obscure pun? Hm...

Did the survey, in any case. No mention of tea or coffee or penises in the su...

WAIT WHAT'S THAT IN MY PANTS?!
Wait TS my pen1s is getting smaller...................................you asshole TS I thought you said it would make it bigger.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007