I need to change the bridge pick up of my guitar and have narrowed it down to the bare knuckle Holydiver because when i marked out what i wanted it always led to the seymore duncan JB which i didnt want to get on the grounds that if i where to imitate the heroes to much i would become to like them and wanted to go somewhere new.

So the holy diver was recommended as it is said to the JB big brother another good point of it is it paired with with a Low output neck 7-8 OHMs just like the seymore duncan phat cat neck with i also had interest in listening to My chemical romance the black parade and generally liking the tone but didnt get the them because i wanted i higher output bridge to do heavier things.

But could i get a Phat cat in the neck and a holy diver bridge would it work

The phat cat for cleans melodies and choruses which require a bit of an edge and a bridge to take a lead and have a heavier crunch to it.

So if you tried it tell me and if you have any knowledge on this topic then say anything
From what I can understand from your post, it shouldn't be a problem. As long as both pickups are passive, or both are active (which they aren't) you shouldn't have any problems.

You might find this helpful too.
I use mismatching humbuckers all the time. The middle position on your toggle switch usually ends up a little odd but you shouldn't have any problems.
*insert witty statement here*
the holy diver is gonna sound much better then the phat cat.

I'd have tim make you a Mississippi queen it's a p90 in a humbucker casing.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by metalhead352
I use mismatching humbuckers all the time. The middle position on your toggle switch usually ends up a little odd but you shouldn't have any problems.

Thats what i found i thought too and daron malakian did that i remember his Sg when he got had a dogear P90 in it and humbucker bridge

System of a down are awsome
Quote by AcousticMirror
the holy diver is gonna sound much better then the phat cat.

I'd have tim make you a Mississippi queen it's a p90 in a humbucker casing.

the p90 phat cat is in the humbucker casing plus the phat cat neck is more power to it then the bridge of the missipi.

The phat cats tone is also better i like because it was just such a unique sound that can make me creative but i wanted a high output bridge as the phat cat was a bit weak.

also if you ever hear ray toro works on the black parade that was recorded with a phat cat pick up and its amazing but now he too also uses a Jb in the bridge with a phat cat neck for live.

plus im not forking out another 100 for a neck pick up that i dont like the holydiver i do like i cant go wrong personally so its a good investment but the missy no id rather the phat cat i save 40 pounds im more sure of the tone im going to get with it and im happy with it plus it's called a Phat cat come on!!!