So how big would you say your ego is?

Are you consciously aware of what you are saying/doing and how it is effecting your ego?
Say, if you're with a group of friends and you remember some badass thing you did that day that really has no other purpose of being said besides to point out what you did. Do you still say it anyway and give yourself a nice little ego boost? Or do you try and keep it under control?

Or are you one those people that tries so hard not to show their ego, that in turn you have created a sense of superiority over others?
In the situation you described, no, I don't look for approval. But is my ego big? Let's just say I've earned it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i'd say about this big:

<-------------------------->
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by High&Mighty
Or are you one those people that tries so hard not to show their ego, that in turn you have created a sense of superiority over others?

This. Cause being inwardly egotistic is best.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Kensai
In the situation you described, no, I don't look for approval. But is my ego big? Let's just say I've earned it.

How'd you earn it? lol just curious
In that situation, no. I have been called a showoff more than once, though.
Check out my band Disturbed
ego isnt a big enough word to describe it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Things that I'm proud of I tend to keep to myself - even when I'm the most happiest with something, not necessarily something I did but also if I'm feeling really happy inside because of something which has happened. Keeping it to myself has this special feeling that I can truly call my own and that no one knows why I'm happy makes it all that more special.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I give less a fuck now about what people think of me than ever before.

And I've never even cared much to begin with.
Quote by High&Mighty

This. I take pride in my humility.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Meh, I can say that I'm proud of the things i manage to accomplish, but they aren't much: I'm no better than your average guitar player, probably worse, and I'm a bitter person because I want to. I'd say my ego is next to none normally.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Sometimes I show it and other times I just have that self sense of superiority, but I don't mind admitting it when I get shot down and my ego goes with it.
Not as big as my penis.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.