Hey guys,

I don't know if this is posted in the right thread but i have a question,

Will a ESP ltd MH guitar fit in a case for ST guitars?

Thanks!
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
whats an ST guitar?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Stratocaster style
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
Never heard that one before. But yes it should fit. I guess the best way would be to try it?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
ST=Strat??? It should fit if you mean strat, or not since your guitar has an excess of 22+ frets. I have a Strat/SG/Tele case, but it doesn't fit my 24fret oscar schmidt. Thats a hardshell case. Are you talking a Hard case or like a bag case?
Cool, thanks for the help. I can't try it out though, i have to order it online in holland and pick it up when i go to holland for vacation. Importing costs will make it 4 times as expensive :P
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
Quote by Deathro
ST=Strat??? It should fit if you mean strat, or not since your guitar has an excess of 22+ frets. I have a Strat/SG/Tele case, but it doesn't fit my 24fret oscar schmidt. Thats a hardshell case. Are you talking a Hard case or like a bag case?

St = strat yeah,
I'm talking about hardshell case, I need it to be safe during a flight. I can also let it stay in the original package in the box but I don't know if that is tough enough..
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
Okay I got ya. I wouldnt trust the box with your guitar. I had to fly my guitar across the US from Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania, all the way to Phoenix/Arizona. I used a hard shell case and it held up perfectly. It also helps that it was tested and cleared to withstand a flight and all the wonders it brings. It was a Fender hardshell case and also I would also look at the dimensions of both your guitar and case to see if it would fit to be sure. Especially if you only have one opportunity to get it really.
Okay thanks for the advice man. I found a case where you can simply cut out your guitar its form in a foam-ish layer. I sent esp an e-mail to send me the dimension of the guitar and then i'll check it with the case its interior dimensions,

Thanks man!
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W
If your guitar is going in with all the luggage, you really need something like this . Regular cases are fine for most applications, but air travel is really tough, and the people who load the luggage usually do not care about the safety of your luggage. Your guitar might get smashed.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
If your guitar is going in with all the luggage, you really need something like this . Regular cases are fine for most applications, but air travel is really tough, and the people who load the luggage usually do not care about the safety of your luggage. Your guitar might get smashed.

I can't find any of those on the site
where i get all my stuff from, I think i will go with this and just wrap it in bubblewrap or something...
RIG:

Yamaha EG112
Fender Frontman 25R
Boss DS-2

Soon:
ESP LTD MH-50
Peavey Vypyr 30W