NO MORE TRACKS ACCEPTED! YOU CAN SEND ME A TRACK BUT IT WILL FIGUERE ON THE NEXT COMPILATION!!!!

Hey Guys,

I don't know about you but I'm pretty sick with the mainstream music scene out there, it's mainly just stupid kids wearing tight jeans, baggy sweaters and converses saying "ohhhh I'm sooo Indie". Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty open minded about music genres but it makes me sad to see what kind of crap is famous nowadays while amazing artists struggle with a day job cause the can't make it big.

I have decided to make a compilation with over 50 tracks and I will put it online for everyone to download for free.

Why I wanna do this?

We all know that there is a lot of talent on UG and I want to spread the word. I know how hard it is to promote a band these days, I'm in the same boat as all of you.

I want to bring obscure but awesome music to the limelight and promote it!

Here's what I need from you:

- I need an awesome track that isn't too long (preferably under 3 minutes) an your permission to add it to the compilation and put up for free downloading.
- I need you to advertise the compilation on your myspace/facebook/whatever page once it's been released so that as many people as possible find it!

What's in it for you?

Well another chance to get your music out there! It's basically free promotion, everything has to be free as I don't want to make money out of this. I genuinely want to help promote great music!

I know that compilations like this have had success before (my flatmate created the Methodist Leisure Inc punk compilation and it actually made a few bands pretty big and got them loads of listeners!).

So if you're up for it, send me one (or even more than one) track via email to:

skinteethmusic@gmail.com

Obviously all the credit will go to you. I'll try to get all received tracks on to the compilation depending on the amount of tracks I get sent, obviously the more you send the higher your chances of making the compilation. If you send me more than one track and they are REALLY good, I'll put them all on if you like. Any Genre welcome from rockabilly to death metal!

And while you're here, check out my band: www.myspace.com/skinteethmusic
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Oct 12, 2011,
Quote by orgazmotron87
Erm have ya got facebook dude my internet is kinda weird rite now but i got a couple of tracks i could link ya to if ya have facebook, cheers

Post the links here man...or PM me.

I no longer have facebook.
Whens the deadline? my bands in the studio atm.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
defrockednun,
Just letting you know I sent you an e-mail with links to my tunes (where you can download them for free). Thanks! I wish u-g.com would send me an e-mail notification when someone sends me a message BTW. I don't get messages very often on u-g.com, so I don't check it often.
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Oct 15, 2011,
shit I only just checked my UG mail, I've sent an email with a link to where you can download my tracks, hope i'm not to late!