UFOs man. The UFO of a possible extraterrestrial origin. What are your opinions on them?

A lot of them are hoaxes, definitely. I mean like 98%. I never really took much notice of people going on about UFOs, but I didn't label them as insane. One of my friends said he saw one before, but I wasn't really buyin' it. I've read literally hundreds of reports of UFOs and abductions, but never really experienced anything outside of books and TV.

Then last night, a friend and I were in the car and we were heading down a street at about 10pm. There were houses to our left, and a sports field to our right. Suddenly, about roughly 200ft above the sports field, a big green light suddenly appeared in thin air, then accelerated downward towards the ground and vanished.

We were both like, "What the fuuuuck was that?", so we debated that it was probably young people in the woods drinking (as is commonplace in Ireland) firing fireworks or flares, but then we thought - a firework goes up, explodes, then slowly drifts back down to the ground, as would a flare.

There were supposed UFO sightings around my area the day before, and a few people I know claim to have seen weird things going on.

I dunno man, I dunno...

What are your opinions on UFOs and weird shit like that?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Michael Schenker is a great guitarist.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
UFOs are unidentified flying objects so yes, every UFO spotted is a UFO. Are they aliens? Probably not. Are there aliens? Most likely.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

(Invalid img)

I refuse to give up the hat.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 9, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
UFOs are unidentified flying objects so yes, every UFO spotted is a UFO. Are they aliens? Probably not. Are there aliens? Most likely.

This.

Also fuck you TS, my tinfoil hat makes me look younger.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Trowzaa

I was gonna put this in the OP, because it's a good point.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Smoke weed and walk about at night, preferably somewhere high up and with trees.

Then they will land undetected and approach you timidly, trying to avoid being noticed, before taking you with them.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
^ That guy is so insane it's funny
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
What's your favorite thing about space aliens?

Mine is space aliens.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by rgrockr

Dammit... Oh well I can still do this:

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Who is that guy? I always think it's Rob Schneider.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect