NO MORE TRACKS ACCEPTED!!!!! ALL TRACKS SENT FROM NOW ON WILL FIGURE ONT HE NEXT COMPILATION IN A FEW MONTHS TIME!!

Cut a long story short, I want to help all UG artists (including myself) promote their music. I'm making a compilation of awesome songs! The compilation is a great way for you to promote your music! I'm gonna make a compilation of 50-70 tracks of every style and genre imaginable! The compilation will then be downloadable for free.

All artists interested have to send me a track via email and once the compilation is done, promote it on their myspace/facebook page.

I already have 11 tracks so far so hurry and send the tracks (if you haven't got a proper recording email me to "reserve a spot", reservation only possible if you have a rough recording for me to hear).

Email: skinteethmusic@gmail.com

Here's the original thread with all the info you need: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486704

Good Luck!
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Oct 12, 2011,
Any particular reason you are looking for tracks that average at ~3 minutes? I'd send one over, but most of mine eclipse that by a significant amount. I am going to presume everyone is submitting standard pop songs if that is the track length.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by Ulalume
Any particular reason you are looking for tracks that average at ~3 minutes? I'd send one over, but most of mine eclipse that by a significant amount. I am going to presume everyone is submitting standard pop songs if that is the track length.

The three minute thing is to stop people sending 10 minute anthems. Send me your tack(s) and I'll see if they're fitting

And so far there's been no pop.