My brother and I have a sort of band together and a good list of songs just to jam, but most of them are just fun and don't really sound especially good unless we have at least one other person joining in. We're looking for some songs that could possibly be done live with just the two of us, drums and guitar.

These don't necessarily need to be songs FROM 2 person bands like White Stripes or Black Keys, just songs taht could concievably be done well live with just us.

So far our set list includes:
9 Volt-(Man or Astro Man?)
96 Quite Bitter Beings-(CKY)
Burn the Witch-(QOTSA)
Wanna Be in LA-(Eagles of Death Metal)
Them Crooked Vultures Medley
Show Me How to Live-(Audioslave)
Possibly covers of the Star Wars cantina song or the Crash Bandicoot theme
First off, I really really strongly suggest getting a bass player if possible, and if one of you sings that would be good.

But things like Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin or Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria would be cool.
We're only a 2 person band because we don't know a lot of other musicians nearby and its convenient for practice that we both live in the same house. We try to split the singing between us but we're both terrible and don't really try to make it "good" so much as "acceptable."

As much as I love Zeppelin, we can't do any of it (**** Plant is amazing) and we can't do Coheed really well without a third person.
Neither of us are even close to good enough to sing muse, as much as I would love to, but I forgot about Killing in the Name completely, good choice.