Dime, man of many pointy guitars. but this one looks like a jackson ( i assume from the neck and headstock)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOamgay6Mw&feature=player_embedded

or some sort of custom shop? i beleive this thread was posted a long ass time ago and no one found it o.0
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
the headstock kinda looks like a ltd/esp...so possibly that??
GEAR:

Gibson 1980 Les Paul Firebrand
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Ibanez RG-160b
Sx Furrian
Ibanez RG-7321
Jet City JCA20H + Bugera 212V-BK
its probably some sort of custom shop i bet at this point
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
I'm thinking a custom Jackson RR5 perhaps?
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
I was going to almost say Washburn because of the inverted blade headstock but the neck screams Jackson inlays. If it's a custom shop, it is combining 3-4 different guitars haha.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by chadreed32
ESP Random Star

This is a George Lynch model

yea thats ESP's star shape. they never made guitar for dime
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
It's a slut guitar. Dean body with a left-handed modified RR5 neck/stock. That's my final answer.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
At 2:07 you can almost see the name on the headstock. Doesn't look like Dean to me.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
At 2:07 you can almost see the name on the headstock. Doesn't look like Dean to me.

Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but I said body was Dean.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Not sure if that was directed at me or not, but I said body was Dean.

Nah, was towards Packed Mang

anyway, you might be right, probably some dumbass idea he had.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32

You must not have seen where I said the headstock looks like a Washburn, and you must not have ever seen one of these:

It was more toward the whole ML deal, but I forgot you posted that when I posted it.

By the way, I feel like the lower horn (by the neck pickup) has a deeper cut on the video. Its hard to tell, there's no good angle on it.
Where's Waldo?
Dimebag went back and forth between multiple endorsements between Dean, Jackson & Washburn. Like I said, the guitar is a mixed breed. Knowing Dime he was probably just trolling. Still sounded like sh** through that garbage amp.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
he left and came back to dean because of dean zalinski. when he left, so did he. and after his 10 year contract with washburn he went back
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
definitely looks like a washburn neck on a dean body
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
I've heard rumors of him using jacksons, but the were RR's. Also BC Rich supposedly made a prototype ml?
He did have a few Hamers:

Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
it was a washburn custom shop, and i know someone has a link cause ive seen it somewhere but wasnt able to find it :P
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED