Page 1 of 2
the human is an extra-ordinary creature.

damn. there's this song i'm so scared to listen to. gives me a lot of pain, it's my brother who left me 8 months ago. and this song can literally kill me. i don't wanna listen to it, but i do because it reminds of everything we lived together. and reminds of those days which we were literally being ripped apart by that genetic disease.

i don't get some people saying there's no GOD, if there's no God then what's the origin of this pain ? just random protons ? how are they protons anyway ? just made themselves protons ? how.can.a.thing.qualify.itself¿

funny thing is, i'm such an emotional wanker inside and God knows this. it's funny that a song capable of making me commit suicide just comes around after my brother's departure.

as much as this song is like hell, it also gives me a lot of hope. because i feel inside that there's a waiting goin on. somethings happening somewhere and i'll see him again one day. the music literally flows through my vessels. makes me feel very very weak, also real strong in a way i can't explain.

music is such a magical shit. i think the human perception of music is the proof of God.

so is there a song that is real serious and special for you aswell? affects you in a way that there's nothing else like it ?
Last edited by satrionic1 at Oct 10, 2011,
Advertising link in 3...2...1...

Or not? With that grammar, syntax, and join date I was really expecting an adbot.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Oct 10, 2011,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8OipmKFDeM

I get strong feelings by this song because this reminds me of my ex.
More like the frustrated kind of feeling and not pain, though.
And it's frustration over that what was once one of my favourite songs keeps reminding me of a person who I really have had enough of.
DeVillains!
Yes, the fact that we feel pain is evidence of a god who loves us dearly...

Ugh...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by instagata0
Yes, the fact that we feel pain is evidence of a god who loves us dearly...

Ugh...

This, so much...
West Ham United
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Sorry man, but God exists and he killed your bro.

Killed isn't the right word.

'took' is.

On another note, I agree with you TS. That hope you feel is great, feed off it until you can use it to push through the pain, but don't just discard it when you feel better. Keep it at heart.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by breakstuff
Killed isn't the right word.

'took' is.

On another note, I agree with you TS. That hope you feel is great, feed off it until you can use it to push through the pain, but don't just discard it when you feel better. Keep it at heart.

Either way that's illegal and he must be punished.
Quote by Jyrgen
Yeah I agree with ts expect for the god part

This, except for the other part and the god part.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Sometimes I like music so much I get all irrational and think about cutting people's thumbs off... then I get rational and experiment on myself.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Sometimes I like music so much I get all irrational and think about cutting people's thumbs off... then I get rational and experiment on myself.

How many thumbs you have left?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvjXJentik

This song has pulled me out of many difficult trips and pretty much just calms me down regardless of what mood I'm in. It's magical.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Either way that's illegal and he must be punished.

Illegal?? Yeah, God is subjected to the laws humans make.....excrcuatingly hilarious.

Quote by breakstuff
Illegal?? Yeah, God is subjected to the laws humans make.....excrcuatingly hilarious.

I also got an imaginary friend.
I played through four black sabbath albums after not playing guitar for a month. That kind of pain?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by breakstuff

+1

God can rape a bitch if he wants.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I also got an imaginary friend.

Good for you.

Quote by breakstuff
Good for you.

He told me to burn things.
Pain is random protons..

My god you're stupid.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Her version of this song has made me cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kVmo5Vnpk&
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by satrionic1
you're not that much of a thinker are you, anyways.

Says the guy who's proof of god is that pain is painful.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
TS is so ****ing gay
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Tell that to all the African children who are unfortunately born into poverty and disease stricken communities. Tell them their pain is God's doing.

lol @ pain being protons and neutrons.
You guys really need to stay on topic. TS's personal experiences are not up for debate.

Anyways...
Right now the only thing I can think of right now is Belphegor. I cannot listen to their albums anymore because they remind me of an ex-girlfriend.
We're all alright!
Quote by frankv
Sorry, but you think you are?

I have no clue how the human body and brain work, ergo God exists!

i do have a clue as i've been studying biology since 2006. what's it got to do with my argument ? i really don't understand the common way of thinking.

so you figure out how something works. how does that exactly explain why it's there ?

it's like saying "oh i know how 25th symphony is played ! it starts in the key of Gminor, the tempo goes around 120, scales used are this n that, voila! there's no Mozart, song must have written itself!!!".

seriously who's not the thinker.
Page 1 of 2