Hey,

recently I have been having trouble with my iTunes player. Every once in a while i will be listening to a song and randomly the lyrics are barely hearable. The instrumental part of the song stays at the same volume, but I can barely hear the vocals anymore. I googled this but didn't find anything on it.
Anyone else here experienced this before or got any ideas/suggestions?
Are you using external speakers/headphones where a faulty connection could be the problem?
I had this on my ipod for a week or so before I realised that the wires in the jack pin had frayed from where I wrapped it round the ipod in my pocket all the time.
Have you considered avoiding iTunes?

Buy the CD instead. You have permanent access to the product you've purchased, the artist actually receives a decent percentage of the money and you can rip the CD to higher quality MP3s than you can download it.

Problem solved.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Thank you skepsisMetal!
I was using external speakers and my right speaker got unplugged, so it didn't make any sound anymore. Now that it is plugged in again it works fine.
Thank you!
well I do have CDs but I like to have them in my iTunes, so that i can put them on my iPod and lsiten to them while I am on my PC without having to constantly switch CDs.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Are you using external speakers/headphones where a faulty connection could be the problem?
I had this on my ipod for a week or so before I realised that the wires in the jack pin had frayed from where I wrapped it round the ipod in my pocket all the time.

That exact thing happened to me.

I listened to half an album before realizing that there were no lyrics.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Same here ^^
Quote by Nicki Minaj
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard and they're like 'Wanna trade cards?'
Damn Right I wanna trade cards
I beat you, I've got charizard
Quote by Oyface
I LOVE YOU!
Quote by Basti95

You ARE awesome.
and cute
Quote by Wolfinator-x
[You are] one kickass candy bar
My E-Family
Think yourselves lucky, I tracked, balanced and started to mix someone's EP (luckily quite stripped-back acoustic guitar and vox so not too much to get ruined) all the while compensating for the 'inexplicably bassier, rolled-off treble' of the right-panned mic on the acoustic... turns out a capacitor leading to the right, monitor's tweeter had blown and I had presumed it was something up with the mic positioning/room/guitar and gone to lengths to counter the issue. Then had to undo all that, and to top it all I had no decent speakers for the best part of two weeks.

I nearly facepalmed for my own fail in front of the guy who's EP it was
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Think yourselves lucky, I tracked, balanced and started to mix someone's EP (luckily quite stripped-back acoustic guitar and vox so not too much to get ruined) all the while compensating for the 'inexplicably bassier, rolled-off treble' of the right-panned mic on the acoustic... turns out a capacitor leading to the right, monitor's tweeter had blown and I had presumed it was something up with the mic positioning/room/guitar and gone to lengths to counter the issue. Then had to undo all that, and to top it all I had no decent speakers for the best part of two weeks.

I nearly facepalmed for my own fail in front of the guy who's EP it was

Nice work!
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
Have you considered avoiding iTunes?

Buy the CD instead. You have permanent access to the product you've purchased, the artist actually receives a decent percentage of the money and you can rip the CD to higher quality MP3s than you can download it.

Problem solved.

Not everyone that uses iTunes as a media player actually buys music from the iTunes store.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Usually buy the cd and the itunes copy. But the cd stores here all closed down.
The last video store in my town just shut down too.
Digital media killed analog.
Ye sure, go ahed and blaim it on the daed guy TS he cant defend hmself can e? And than u find out it was just ur speakers and itunes had nothin to do with it and u just go "olol" and than dats it wel YOU OW STEVE AN APPOLAGY MOTHERFUCKER
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by DimebagZappa
Usually buy the cd and the itunes copy. But the cd stores here all closed down.
The last video store in my town just shut down too.
Digital media killed analog.

CDs are digital.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Oct 10, 2011,
Dammit TS! Your thread brought back nightmares of me having to buy new headphones because they don't work for some shitty reason.