You need more money for a MORZ BROOTAALZZZ TONZZ BBRRAAHH.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
what amp are you rockin?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Schecters. Used, or one of them new "Damien" things that costs half the price and has the neck bolted on instead of glued in.

Couple LTD ESP's in your price range are nice too. Just try to err on the higher end, 'cause there are some that you wouldn't like. If you know where to look (like if there are good people on your local Craigslist) you just may be able to score an EC-1000 in your price range.

I've seen Epi LP Customs at that price too. They may need a pickup swap to sound their best, but they play great and look great right out of the box.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass
Last edited by sonic_777111 at Oct 10, 2011,
Quote by rickyj
i can't be the only one who found this hysterical.

You are not alone.

This thread, at the moment, is pointless.
Where's Waldo?
yngwie likes his fretboards like he likes his potatoes.

Wedges deep fried in yak fat? no? just me?
Epi Les Paul/Swineshead Venom pickups
THD: UniValve Head
Lopo line 4x12/Celestion V30's @ 16ohms