Hey wats up

i was wondering where to buy robot tuners and how to install them. ive seen like hand tuners like that but i know that Gibson makes guitar with em on the guitars.
I know the brand that Gibson uses is called Tronical and the tuners themselves (at least on the first Robot) are called Powertune. Getting a Gibson Robot is sorta silly when you can just get a set of Tronical tuners and a Les Paul Studio.

edit: At least, that's how it used to be... Apparently Gibson has exclusive marketing rights to the Tronical products, so perhaps that's a dead end unless you wanna buy a Robot, Dark Fire or Dusk Tiger and rip them out of there.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at Oct 10, 2011,
I always thought the robot things were a waste of money anyway.... You can get a decent chromatic tuner for less than £15 nowadays anyway.
call me ziggy.
Self Tuning tuners will be more expensive than a tuner pedal. By like 100-200 dollars, probably.
Fender originally had the rights. The prototype guitar recently sold on eBay for about $250,000
It's not about not knowing how to tune a guitar, it's about quickly going back into tune, so you don't have to worry about it, or lose any momentum during a show.

Still stupid, but stupid for a different reason.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
It's not about not knowing how to tune a guitar, it's about quickly going back into tune, so you don't have to worry about it, or lose any momentum during a show.

Still stupid, but stupid for a different reason.

+1