I'm going to get a multiple guitar stand. I'm leaning on the warwick rockstand 5. I need it to hold 3 electrics, one bass, and an acoustic. Would it all fit? I'm assuming some of you guys have one. Also I read something about the foam having problem with "nitro" finishes on guitars? i don't know what that means but what would be a safer alternative? Does the proline foam affect the finish?
Last edited by 4seampowerchord at Oct 10, 2011,
i have one, but i haven't tried to fit an acoustic or bass on there. It may fit, but even with electrics the fit is quite tight. Though i guess you could put the acoustic on the first rung.

Regarding the nitro thing- i just buy cheapo cotton handkerchiefs, cut them up, and sellotape them to the contact points on the stand. It takes a wee while, but it's worth it if you ask me.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?