My amp has blown 3 fuses within the year. Do you have a clue of what will be the cause? I can always change the fuse because it's really cheap but I do believe something is going wrong maybe... Thank you.

P.S. It is the only problem, when I change the fuse the amp works as expected.
the thing is - fuses usually do not blow on their own (like from age or something). Therefore it is a safe bet something is causing the fuses to blow. Could be lots of different things. These are tube amps right? I'd suspect the power tubes first - maybe replace them or take it to a tech.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
the thing is - fuses usually do not blow on their own (like from age or something). Therefore it is a safe bet something is causing the fuses to blow. Could be lots of different things. These are tube amps right? I'd suspect the power tubes first - maybe replace them or take it to a tech.

Damn xD, more money to spend, the cab will have to wait then since I need this amp working, is my practice amp, you know?
I'll try with the tubes then, its gonna get hard to get a nice pair of fresh tubes for a good price though, around here those things are expensive and not so many to choose from . Well I guess it will not harm the amp as long as they are matched, right? Do you think it will be necessary to rebias?
normally i'd say you are probably fine as long as they are a matched pair...

but, because you are currently blowing fuses - maybe it does need a good bias.

problem is, I don't know if these amps can even be biased so you'll have to wait for some more people to chime in.

if you buy new tubes and it keeps blowing fuses then you know you have a bigger problem.
Yep, those things are adjustable fixed biased. New set of power tubes and a rebias is the order of the day.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Ok, thank you guys. I'll change the tubes and have the thing rebiased, I'll let you know how did it go. Thanks again.