so lately when i go to youtube, i start watching a video and at a certain time or percentage of the video playing, the red bar that shows how far the video has progressed, just randomly goes to the end and the video is says its over.
for example i was watching a 9 minute video and about 3 minutes in, it ends.
i have tried updated my flash player, but that didn't do anything, and i doubt its a virus, i only visit like 5 websites and I've never had problems before.

has anyone had this problem or have any solutions?
thanks.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by ssjmitch
so lately when i go to youtube, i start watching a video and at a certain time or percentage of the video playing, the red bar that shows how far the video has progressed, just randomly goes to the end and the video is says its over.
for example i was watching a 9 minute video and about 3 minutes in, it ends.
i have tried updated my flash player, but that didn't do anything, and i doubt its a virus, i only visit like 5 websites and I've never had problems before.

has anyone had this problem or have any solutions?
thanks.

Have you actually done a virus scan to find out? If not, do one.

And no, i've not had any problems so far.

I know sometimes when i've had tracking cookies on my computer, my web browsers have all gone to shit. Though my whole PC is usually slow when i've got some of them.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Oct 10, 2011,
I thought you were an adbot.

Clear your cookies, restart your computer, use a different browser, Google your problem, check Youtubes help section for similar problems, refresh the video until it works.

Just some things to do.
Most effective solution:

Find the CEO of Adobe and hold him at gunpoint, demanding him to adopt HTML5.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by smokeysteve22
Flash problem

I don't understand how showing the problem your tits is supposed to help

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by smokeysteve22
Flash problem
That's what i think too
Last edited by BRIAN1986 at Oct 11, 2011,