Okay, so i've been playing for two or three months, working in and out of a book, and so far I can play most of the basic chords, plus any others, besides bar chords.

What I would like to know is if there are any other songs like Wild Thing, Wonderwall, Hurt, The funeral, The Sweater Song, The Cave and so forth that sound great on Acoustic,(I have all of these down) and don't require too much finger picking or stretching my fingers till they're sore.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
SuperLoop.

P.S. Any advice on mastering those filthy bar chords would also be lovely.
Alice In Chains has a few -
Nutshell
Angry Chair

So do Days of the New -
Shelf in the Room
Touch, Peel, Stand

and Finger Eleven's Thousand Mile Wish is pretty easy as well.

10 years - So Long, Goodbye.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Matchbook romance-tiger lilly (if u play this, the women will swoon)
Against me- baby im an anarchist

both are stupid easy and great for teaching you how to play and sing
Every Gaslight Anthem song. Plus, that way, you'll be playing good music as well.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Maybe you can try "The times they are a changing" by Bob Dylan. It´s pretty simple and sounds great
Kristy Are You Doing Okay? by The Offspring is a relatively simple one to learn. However, I think Nutshell (Alice in Chains) is by far the best choice. Seasons to Cycles (10 Years) is another good one.
EDIT: totally forgot, Swing Life Away and Roadside by Rise Against are solid.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Last edited by EvilAngel93 at Oct 24, 2011,