so sometimes in my house, my dog decides to casually walk up to my cat and just hump it. and my cat is scared shitless and my dog is like whatevz. and my cat is a guy and the dog is a girl. the animals have both had their genitalia removed, so i dunno is fucked up. they are about the same size.

so pit what strange things happen with your dogs and cats at your house?
My dog is a cunt you dead
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
My cat just randomly skits out sometimes. It will just all of a sudden be afraid of everything.
When I had a dog it was quite friendly to my cats. Most of the time.

muledit:
Yeah, my dog is dead too
RIP Gooze

cats
First dog is still alive but don't own him anymore.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Pics or gtfo
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
My cat used to try and pick fights with my dog, but my dog would just be like nah.

Then my cat would pick fights with his brother, and then his brother got run over.

Now since my cat's brother and my dog are dead, he picks fights with me so my hand is always covered in claw marks.
Your dog is humping, not because it's horny but because it's showing dominance over your cat.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by LolCatGuitar
so sometimes in my house, my dog decides to casually walk up to my cat and just hump it. and my cat is scared shitless and my dog is like whatevz. and my cat is a guy and the dog is a girl. the animals have both had their genitalia removed, so i dunno is fucked up. they are about the same size.

so pit what strange things happen with your dogs and cats at your house?

wut
A dog only does what the rest of his pack does.

Now the question becomes what you're doing to them?
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Hump your dog.....see how he likes it
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
my cat has stretched vocal cords so he can't meow properly, good laughs while high
Quote by xgunterx
A dog only does what the rest of his pack does.

Now the question becomes what you're doing to them?

well, if i grab one of it's toys and hold it high in the air, it jumps up on my arm and starts humping it. and im like ewww gross get off.
My cat likes to lie down on its back. Its weird because I've never seen this before.
She also likes to hop into the bathtub and scratch at the sides.