DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
the first few seconds in
I KNEW that this is a good song

keep it up and
PLEASE
do tell me when you release the album
Last edited by Frankeer at Oct 11, 2011,
Hey JW, you guys have some really good vocals. That was a great song. One of the lyrics sounded a bit odd. Was it.... "Should I go or should I leave"? I didn't catch it, another person in my office was listening as well and she caught it.

If all the songs on your album are this good you should do fine. Two thumbs up!

Thanks for commenting on my song as well.
The track was good, here are some stuff i noticed though :

during the verses, the first bass note every 8 beats (at 00:16, 00:24 and so on) sound a bit too "deep". Maybe lower this note a little bit ? Because compared to the drums, the guitar and the vocals it stands out a bit too much imo.

Push the solo up a bit ! right now it's a bit hidden in the mix. It shoud really focus more on it during that part cause well... it's the solo. :P

Last thing, the ending seemed a bit to sudden. Like the entire band just decided to stop playing at that moment. It didn't feel like a proper ending to me. but as always, that's in my opinion.

Overall, i liked the melodies, and as fly135 said : If all the songs on your album are this good you should do fine !

C4C ? here's my thread :
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487185
I really like the singer's voice. The hint of an accent makes it sound interesting. I agree the solo could be louder, and perhaps some of the guitar tones should be made a little less trebly.

I enjoyed listening to it.
Thanks for listening and giving some feedback mate!!

We appreciate it
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
JWB,
What island are you on (I've been on several cruises in your area)? Intro guitar riff/tone is nice, though the guitar seems slightly out of tune. I have mixed feelings on the Auto-Tune vocals, but otherwise, the vocals are very good. All of the melodies are quite good. I like the lyrics. Very nice overall! Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482474
Quote by aaron aardvark
JWB,
What island are you on (I've been on several cruises in your area)? Intro guitar riff/tone is nice, though the guitar seems slightly out of tune. I have mixed feelings on the Auto-Tune vocals, but otherwise, the vocals are very good. All of the melodies are quite good. I like the lyrics. Very nice overall! Perhaps you could review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1482474

Hey AA,

Thanks for your input!!

We are from the tiny island of Barbados!! (Rihanna's homeland)lol

Im pretty sure the effect on the vocals is a decoder though and not autotune

thanks again for listening!!

Ill check your stuff out this evening after work
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
this is really good, i really have no criticism to give, just keep up the good work, id love to hear other songs!
I would make the intro guitar more "Dreamy", add reverb and a chorus, phaser, or flanger and delay. It sounds a little dull like that. The drums sounds a little weak because of the snare, I prefer a deeper snare, it always sounds more powerful to me. Some of the syncopated chord changes before the solo were a little off time. The solo wasn't loud enough for me. The vocals are great, all the melodies are cool. I would of preferred shout vocals, or another singer instead of the auto-tune telephone thing, but hey thats what you guys wanted so there you go. It's a great song, I just knit pick, it's really well written.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1487546
I like this alot. Very melodic
-------------
--The Rig--
Peavey 5150 Head
BBE 362 SONIC MAXIMIZER
dbx 266xl COMPRESSOR GATE
Q215 PEAVEY EQ
Mesa 4x12 Standard Rectifier cab
ESP,LTD Viper 400 baritone (fitted with EMG81,85 actives)
-------------
Nice recording, mainly it's a great job. I say mainly just because of my tastes : I would have reduced a bit the delay in the mix (vocals) and also the guitar tone sounded a bit trebly to me. But that's details, on the overall I really liked it
My SINGLE complaint would be to add a bit of bass to the drums and smooth out the rhythm guitar tone a bit. The vocals remind me alot of Maynard Keenan from Tool, pretty sweet. Honestly, this is fantastic as a whole!
Music must be honest to be timeless.
thanks alot guys
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
A really great debute. The rhythm is great.

Overall, I really enjoyed, but there are a few things not to my liking.

The vocals in chorus are not my style, and the backing vocals I didn't like much. The guitar tone in chorus could also be a bit more un-processed. The bass is great and very clearly heard. The 1st part of the solo could be way better if you ask me, but I mainly play lead so that's natural.
Oh wow, this is great! Liked your FB page. I really like the vocals, though I think the effects on the second part on the chorus are a bit much. The compression also bugs me a bit, it could be mastered a bit better - but really, I'm nitpicking, I like the song a lot.
I like this, it really sticks in your head. Something about the drums bugs me when they come in, they just sound like they're trying to do too much. I'm going to join in with the people who don't really dig the chorus backing vocals; they're cool, but not really my thing. Like the rest of it though, very nicely done!
Thanks alot guys for checkin it out!!

Really appreciated
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Quote by Zeletros
A really great debute. The rhythm is great.

Overall, I really enjoyed, but there are a few things not to my liking.

The vocals in chorus are not my style, and the backing vocals I didn't like much. The guitar tone in chorus could also be a bit more un-processed. The bass is great and very clearly heard. The 1st part of the solo could be way better if you ask me, but I mainly play lead so that's natural.

I agree with this review, didn't really like the autoned backing vocals. The guitar solo sounded a bit weak, needs to be mixed better. I liked the lead vocals, good singing and good mixing. Overall the song was good exept for what was pointed out. Let me know when you upload more songs.

I play music in a similar style. Check out my song here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1493162

Maybe we can tour together lol
thanks dude, reviewed your tune to
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
Left you a message at youtube, liked it and subbed.

------------------------------
If you think that I made a good review of your work, would you be so kind of checking out my work?
This is my website: www.manhattanrock.com.ar
And this is my work, that if you can, please leave a message at the youtube video, so that it starts to move around... If you like it, please, rep it up and subscribe! I will do that back!
http://youtu.be/QsZvk8PrHOI

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1