Page 1 of 7
Sup Pit,

Having participated in the recent introductory game of Mafia that was in the Pit recently, I have become more suspicious of everyone. In particular;

ApatheticMe: I am suspicious of this user because every single post I've seen them make has been an attempt to gain profile views by saying that they're a girl.

and

megaduu: All of this users posts are really small, written in bad english, and also have a spacer image at the end: http://www.imgquick.com/images/43.gif That spacer image isn't visible in any of his posts (Not in UG Black anyway) and I only realised he had it when I accidentally highlighted what appeared to be nothing. I'm actually really curious why he puts an invisible spacer at the end of every single post, so if someone could enlighten me that'd be great.

I'm expecting an adbot thread from megaduu any day now.

EDIT: A little bit of googling has presented me with the fact that there are a lot of users with bad english on the internet who are using the invisible spacer in all of their posts. None of them seem to be making any contributions which aren't super generic or longer than 10 words.
Last edited by devourke at Oct 11, 2011,
sam b, I think he's after my gold. And my penis.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
That 'Leviathan' guy.

Dude's a dude, but writes in pink.

Every. Damn. Time.

I just won't stand for that on my UG.
Australian users.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by StewieSwan
PureGouldBass

I swear it's Fassa

fuck me bro, you might be on to something there..
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by devourke
EDIT: A little bit of googling has presented me with the fact that there are a lot of users with bad english on the internet who are using the invisible spacer in all of their posts. None of them seem to be making any contributions which aren't super generic or longer than 10 words.

Probably some sort of bandwidth tracking system from an advertising agency. They give each "adbot" an image to post, and track how much bandwidth it is using, presumably to see either if a website is worth spamming, or to determine the pay of that "adbot"
ITT: Tin foil hats
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Probably some sort of bandwidth tracking system from an advertising agency. They give each "adbot" an image to post, and track how much bandwidth it is using, presumably to see either if a website is worth spamming, or to determine the pay of that "adbot"

This seems like a legit answer, thanks bro.

Also BRIAN1986 joined today and is also putting the invisible spacer in every single post. He talks like an adbot as well. If the mods added part of the url to the censored words list so we could see every time this image was posted, we would be able to report any adbots that made their obligatory random posts before the ad thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=8081089
I'll just come clean. I am responsible for 9/11.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ

all of you....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
No one is suspicious of me...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I'm thinking burghUK is just Ethan_Hanus with a multi, giving him the opportunity to troll twice as much.

Don't be fooled by something like him putting a 'UK' in his username or an IP address.
ghengisgandi sucks Lil B's dick so much I'm beginnign to think he is actually Lil B trying to promote his album.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
ErikLensherr posts some of the most disappointing, most disrespectful things I've ever read in my life.

Also he named himself after Magneto, ****ing nerd.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Colgate Total
ghengisgandi sucks Lil B's dick so much I'm beginnign to think he is actually Lil B trying to promote his album.

I've been saying this for ages.
Quote by ErikLensherr
ErikLensherr posts some of the most disappointing, most disrespectful things I've ever read in my life.

Also he named himself after Magneto, ****ing nerd.

That oatley guy seems to pious and moral to be a Pit Monkey
Quote by spitonastranger
I've been saying this for ages.

From Wiki:

In addition, Lil B is noted for his extensive use of social media Web sites such as MySpace and Twitter to build an online following.

I'm really suss about all the self professed 'girls' who refuse to post pictures of themselves as proof. "Concerned about privacy" my arse.
He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
No one is suspicious of me...

Nope, your posts are always pretty agreeable. You could be trying to mislead me, but I think you're legit.

Quote by Dirge Humani

Wow, that could be right.

muledit:
Quote by devourke
This seems like a legit answer, thanks bro.

Also BRIAN1986 joined today and is also putting the invisible spacer in every single post. He talks like an adbot as well. If the mods added part of the url to the censored words list so we could see every time this image was posted, we would be able to report any adbots that made their obligatory random posts before the ad thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=8081089

I'm suspicious of users who post links that don't actually work
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I'm suspicious of anyone that doesn't like the font that I'm using.

I'm suspicious of anyone who doesn't know the difference between a font and a color.
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.
Devourke or whatever her name is. She seems loose. Loose sexually. I like it, kind of.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by xgunterx
I'm suspicious of anyone who doesn't know the difference between a font and a color.

For reasons unknown to me, many people don't like Century Gothic.

Who said anything about colour?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
For reasons unknown to me, many people don't like Century Gothic.

Who said anything about colour?

It's spelled color, Satchmo. As in the declaration of independence is written on beige colored material. And you are using a different color, lavender. Not a different font.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by mulefish
Nope, your posts are always pretty agreeable. You could be trying to mislead me, but I think you're legit.

Wow, that could be right.

muledit:

I'm suspicious of users who post links that don't actually work

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/member.php?u=2158069

There's a link straight to his profile, the search link worked for me, it's probably just because you're in Australia though.

Quote by ripple07
Devourke or whatever her name is. She seems loose. Loose sexually. I like it, kind of.

Bro, I'm a bro.
Last edited by devourke at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by ripple07
It's spelled color, Satchmo. As in the declaration of independence is written on beige colored material. And you are using a different color, lavender. Not a different font.

I'm also suspicious of people who don't accept that there is more than one way to spell colour. Depending on where you come from

muledit:
Devourke I'm also suspicious of you when sometimes you're like 'You're from Aus, I'm from NZ, we're practically from the same country'. And then you say 'Australia is teh gayz'
We all know that the only reason NZ isn't part of Australia is because, well, who would want NZ?
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Not in Australia and the UK.

I can't hear you over my rock and roll music, John Coltrane records, and red meat. Don't avoid what the real issue is.

Quote by devourke

Bro, I'm a bro.

That's what she said
Quote by Gabel
Last edited by ripple07 at Oct 11, 2011,
Colour is the superior spelling. I'm American, spelling it this way gives me extra hipster points.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
He seems to know a bit too much about how adbots work

Why do you think I am?
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish

Devourke I'm also suspicious of you when sometimes you're like 'You're from Aus, I'm from NZ, we're practically from the same country'. And then you say 'Australia is teh gayz'
We all know that the only reason NZ isn't part of Australia is because, well, who would want NZ?

I think we all know the only reason NZ isn't part of Australalala is because of the accent. New Zealanders wouldn't be able to deal with it every day all day.

New Zealand 4 Australia Super BFFs
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Like a hawk

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
relax guys................................I am the most trustworthy person in the pit.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007