I'd go with that first one that can do both. That way you don't have to worry about losing one or the other. And the advantage of the clip on tuners in that you can use them during a gig or a loud event because the work off of the vibration of the strings, not the actual sound. You clip them onto the headstock of the guitar. You probably don't need a clip on tuner right now, so i think your best bet would be that Korg tuner and metronome combo.
I suggest the CA-40. It is chromatic and has input and output.
But, if you really want a metronome maybe get the combo, as long as it's a chromatic tuner.
Be SURE to get a chromatic tuner and don't even consider a "guitar" or "bass" tuner. They are a waste of money if you ever want to do alternate tunings.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
@monstemetalus
Thanks for explaining, how the clip-on tuners work. And you're right I don't need to get one of those now.

@jthm_guitarist
Thanks for pointing out the importance of getting a chromatic tuner. I didn't know before that there are different types of tuners. As a beginner I can't really tell whether the combo-device I mentioned has a CHROMATIC tuner or not. It doesn't say explicitly. Could you take a quick look and see whether it's chromatic? If yes, I will get that one.
Many thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Korg-TM-40-Display-Digital-Metronome/dp/B000AAGM0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318328104&sr=8-1
Do you have an iPhone or android phone?

If so, there are some useful apps out there that you could download that contain a metronome and a chromatic tuner.
@wez-84

No, I don't have an iPhone or android phone. But thanks for your input!
Quote by giutar
As a beginner I can't really tell whether the combo-device I mentioned has a CHROMATIC tuner or not. It doesn't say explicitly. Could you take a quick look and see whether it's chromatic? If yes, I will get that one.
Many thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Korg-TM-40-Display-Digital-Metronome/dp/B000AAGM0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318328104&sr=8-1

99% sure it's chromatic. Most good tuners are, as they are aimed at all musicians. For some reason some companies think it's cool to make a tuner that only tunes the notes E A D G and B but I can't imagine why.
If you want a metronome then the TM is for you.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.