Once again, this is not technical melodic death metal you describe it to be(or did in a previous thread). You need to get much better at mixing.
Yes, it is not Technical Melodic death metal. I do need to get better at mixing, sir.
Riffs are very good. Guitars do sound a bit thin, if they are highpassed maybe lower the frequency down some, or add some bass in there, which I am not sure if I am hearing or not. The lead guitar is a bit stale, the playing is good, but I feel the tone needs some more definition. Maybe a small delay mixed with wider band activities (e.g., raise the bass and mids and cut some highs). Snare drum is a bit loud on the blast beat/ fast eight note parts, lower the velocity some so it wont overpower the mix so much. Kick needs to come up some too, I struggle to hear it. Toms seem to be spread nicely. Cymbals could come down just a tad, ever so small just so I can focus on the whole of the mix better.

Structure is good, song flows smoothly and the riffs are pretty cool. I know some other posters here didn't really say much other than 'get better', but stuff like that is just retarded, most people here aren't pros so we come here to get opinions, ideas, and suggestions to get better.

The best recording on UG, still could be 'better' - so that being said, I hope my opinions might help a bit. The song, as aforementioned, is good, its fun to listen to - which is the first and most important thing.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1486924

Newer version of the last song I posted (which I believe you commented on)
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Fixed the song up a LOT. The mixing still doesn't sound right but the song itself is now finished. Anyone care to check it out? Links at the top
Awesome songwriting, it is indeed a bit technical, unusual riffs and song structure, loved it.
You could work on the guitar, snare and kick tone a little bit though, other than that there aint any problems that came into my ear.

Though my favorite song is Imbecilic Carnage by you, that song has seriously awesome material written on it, especially the harmonies after the introduction.

Keep up the good work mate!
*chugga chugga chuggity chug chug chug*
Quote by Kuntekin
Awesome songwriting, it is indeed a bit technical, unusual riffs and song structure, loved it.
You could work on the guitar, snare and kick tone a little bit though, other than that there aint any problems that came into my ear.

Though my favorite song is Imbecilic Carnage by you, that song has seriously awesome material written on it, especially the harmonies after the introduction.

Keep up the good work mate!

I agree the tone isn't great but it's not easy getting a heavy killer tone while still keeping it versatile. At least it is for me, anyway. Thanks for listening man!