hey everyones
SO I play a Epiphone Sheraton II, left handed. It has a tune-o-matic bridge on it right now. I would LOVE a bigsby tremelo on it. How hard is this to change, is it a lot of work? Are there diffrent kinds of bigsby? If so, what one would be best for a guitar used in indie rock, alt. country?
Thanks
I think a Bigsby would be awesome on that guitar. They're easy to install. The Vibramate install kit for LP's might work on that so you won't have to drill any holes but I'm not sure. If you do have to drill, it's just a couple small holes near the strap peg for the screws. They come in different lengths, and any shop that sells them will be able to set you up with the right size, or just call Bigsby.
Vibramate V-5 and the Bigsby B5 is the combo you want for that guitar. Otherwise you're going to have to drill into the top. The vibramate lets you install the Bigsby into the TOM bridge inserts. It's super easy and takes about 10 minutes to install. It's going to take you longer to figure out how to string a Bigsby for the first time than to actually install it (Hint: 90 degree bend in the string at the ball end).

http://www.vibramate.com/vibramate-v5-install.php
Hey Moose can you let me know how this turns out for you if you go through with it? I've been wanting to do the same for my Sheraton II, but have been hesitant because I need new tuning heads first (the stock tuning heads are giving out, it barely stays in tune). Thanks!
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1