OH DEAR LORD THAT MAKES ME SO WET.
So much eye candy I'm glad the number of attractive males vastly outweighs the number of attractive females for once. I really hope it's as good as the trailer makes it look.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Holy crap yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Between this and Batman, it's gonna be a good summer.

Captain America is my homeboy.

EDIT: ^Wait until Captain America is released in two weeks! It's the best one!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous

I've watched that recently though, and that's the first chronological one, so I should be fine just watching the others.
Pretty damn big spoiler alert!

So I know I've discussed this in a couple other threads, but, Thanos has been all but confirmed for this movie (hasn't officially been confirmed, but a couple people working on it have said he's in it). It sounds as if Loki will trade him the Infinity Gauntlet for all or part of Thanos' alien army, which Loki uses to try to take over Midgard. Since there have been photos taken on set of Loki fighting alongside Thor and the others, it can be assumed that either the army turns on him, or Thanos comes down and ****s everything up. I have no idea how they're gonna do Thanos without making him look like a goofball, but I have faith. And judging by this, it's gonna kick every ass that's ever been.

End of those spoilers!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous

Admittedly, I was disappointed with Cap. He's one of my favourite heroes though still, as the first domic I ever bought was Captain America No. 1 Reprint

But WOW!!! Looks amazing. And Nine Inch Nails too? How could this possibly get any b
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco
Admittedly, I was disappointed with Cap. He's one of my favourite heroes though still, as the first domic I ever bought was Captain America No. 1 Reprint

But WOW!!! Looks amazing. And Nine Inch Nails too? How could this possibly get any b

It could have Ed Norton as Dr David Banner.
Quote by Daviec
It could have Ed Norton as Dr David Banner.

True...pity that he won't be in it, but I'm doutful that he'll be super important in this one...might be proven wrong though...and have a feeling I might be :/

I can imagine it ending with Banner Hulking out or something, and then straight to credits. The next one could then be about The Avengers trying to find and hunt down the Nulk or something. That'd be sweet.

EDIT:
Quote by Weaponized
I have faith that this movie will be awful.

You will blush and tears will trickle when this movie is released...it'll be so beyond amazing!!!!!!
Quote by slash_GNR666

Last edited by coco-loco at Oct 11, 2011,
Quote by coco-loco
True...pity that he won't be in it, but I'm doutful that he'll be super important in this one...might be proven wrong though...and have a feeling I might be :/

I can imagine it ending with Banner Hulking out or something, and then straight to credits. The next one could then be about The Avengers trying to find and hunt down the Nulk or something. That'd be sweet.

Nope, Hawkeye's role on the team has been described as the one who keeps the Hulk in check.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by gabcd86
Ah, I do love me some Robert Downey Jr.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by lushacrous
Nope, Hawkeye's role on the team has been described as the one who keeps the Hulk in check.

Ah right...mah bads!
Quote by slash_GNR666

As a comics nerd I cannot express my excitement. Never before have so many of my man crushes and my female crushes united in one moving picture.

Mark Ruffalo better not ruin it.

EDIT: Stark's reply to Cap's taunt is the greatest line ever written.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Oct 11, 2011,
Joss Whedon is great so im excited.

also that reminded me new buffy comic is out tomorrow. yay.
now extra flamey
Quote by Ikey
Joss Whedon is great so im excited.

also that reminded me new buffy comic is out tomorrow. yay.

my hope is that it nets Joss enough money that he can go back to doing shows on his terms.