I would jump off a bridge too if I was as ugly as that.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Alright.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Errrr...
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I just love the fact that the 2 biggest TV markets in baseball (NY and Philly) both got knocked out in the first round. There goes your TV revenue.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
I just love the fact that the 2 biggest TV markets in baseball (NY and Philly) both got knocked out in the first round. There goes your TV revenue.

And Boston and Atlanta just missed the playoffs. They probably have the two biggest fanbases in baseball outside of maybe New York.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by mschup27
I don't wanna hear it, come to Cleveland.

you win
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
maybe ya'll should re-merge with pittsburgh again. the steagles come back. the philrates.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
maybe ya'll should re-merge with pittsburgh again. the steagles come back. the philrates.

I'm confused. Why would the Phillies merge with a AAA team?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
you win

You think Ohio's bad? Try Minnesota.

Twins: Worst season they've had in a LONG time.
Vikings: 2nd half ineptitude, terrible team. Andrew Luck please?
Timberwolves: Yep.
University of Minnesota Football: Yep x 1000.

At least it's hockey season now. The UofM hockey team won 9-0 and 6-0 this past weekend, and the Wild's first line (with Setoguchi and Heatly) will be pretty damn good. They should at least make the playoffs.

WyldEdit: Regarding the Pirates, here you go
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Last edited by wyldething at Oct 11, 2011,
Ohh I see... American stuff that no one else gets.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease