Quote by technoguyx
*reports*

Completely un-needed.

TS: the easiest thing to do would be to work on the basic open chords and strumming them in a simple rhythm over a 4/4 beat. That would be the easiest possible thing that would still have any musical application.

Beyond that you're looking at very simple solos like Smells Like Teen Spirit and past that it's on to barre chords.

That's the absolute basics that I can think of.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Completely un-needed.

There's a pretty obvious advertising link below his post (EDIT: nvm, it's the sig. Pretty sure that's not allowed, still.)

But, some basic techniques could be open, and barre chords. Then some power chords and maybe some simple fingerpicking. Palm muting is good if you're playing metal.
Professional lurker since 2009.
Last edited by technoguyx at Oct 11, 2011,
Wait, you guys don't realize this is a relatively clever ad scheme? You can find tons of people typing complete nonsense engrish with non-guitar related shit in their sig... seemed pretty obvious. Like the long fingernail thread where the guy says something about it being "true that when you playing guitar you have more fingernail" lol

edit: haha unless you think he's running a florida laptop company from pakistan
Last edited by RicketyCricket at Oct 12, 2011,