anywho, a friend of mines parker neck is warped. he got it in the mail a few weeks ago (traded a gretsch for it) and the neck appears to be twisted. guitar is fine until you try to bend past the 10th fret on the higher strings, they die out after like half a bend.

anyone know a good parker tech in the central florida area? lakeland guitar center was really dodgy in saying if they could work on it or not.
I'd say email parker, since the odds of someone on this forum personally knowing a tech in that area is pretty slim.

Are you sure it's warped?
definitely sure, i'll try to get pictures. but its twisted horizontally, so its not something that can be fixed by adjusting the action.
On a Parker? How'd they manage that, hydraulic-assist industrial tools?

I'd call Parker. This seems like something they'd want to know about. I'm not sure it can be fixed, to be honest. Those things aren't ever meant to warp, and it's hard enough to straighten out a wood neck. Carbon fiber, especially considering how they do the frets, would be very difficult to fix.
yeah, he bought it second hand though so he was wanting to go somewhere else, idk :/ seemed silly, the person he traded with also refuses to re-do the trade so he's stuck with it.

thanks rob
Shoot this guy an email. When i worked for him he, he brought back a carbon neck from the dead pretty much. It was twisted and warped to shit, but played smooth and straight after he was done with it.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by 00_hns_00
yeah, he bought it second hand though so he was wanting to go somewhere else, idk :/ seemed silly, the person he traded with also refuses to re-do the trade so he's stuck with it.

thanks rob

So he didn't try playing the guitar before he bought it? Yikes. I would never buy a used guitar sight unseen unless it was from a store with the usual 30 day return policy.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.