tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Pretty decent happy/melodic metalcore, one of the better local bands around here. They're a little overproduced though, live their vocals sound more like TA shouting than actual screaming.

http://www.facebook.com/ahopefortomorrow
love is love // return to dust
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
It's like this band could be good, if they weren't bad. I don't know what else to say.
I'm an asshole.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
"We have a passion to share the love of God and music. Our purpose is to reach out to everyone through love because God is love."

nope.
zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
This is not very good.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
You haven't been to a show around here! These guys are the one light at the end of the Tampa deathcore whirlpool/tunnel/black hole
love is love // return to dust
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by datskramzkid
Rock out 4 Christ

Quote by technicolour
"We have a passion to share the love of God and music. Our purpose is to reach out to everyone through love because God is love."

nope.

Quote by InstantAXonHero
I piss in Christ's mouth.

Let's take a chill pill guys. Christians are allowed to make music too.

I honestly didn't listen to the band though, which is where my judgement lies.
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
2,568 IQ
They're not bad, but nothing special.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
my english did love me, but I think it was because I'm a lotr nerd.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I want to say something about how I agree with Justin (to a less radical extent), but I'm too tired to formulate thoughts on the subject right now. So I'll say this and be gone:

There is nothing wrong with writing worship music, but writing music in a genre that was formed against the very ideals that worship music stands for is hypocritical, immature and naive. Acting like they don't deserve flak (and, conversely, acting like being in a christian metalcore band either makes you edgy and/or a martyr of some sort because people ostracize you) is pretty foolish.

So do it if you want, but A) accept the consequences and B) don't use it as fodder for the fruitless "everyone hates us Christians; we're so misunderstood even though we live in the most Christian God fearing nation in the world" argument.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by nashawa
I want to say something about how I agree with Justin (to a less radical extent), but I'm too tired to formulate thoughts on the subject right now. So I'll say this and be gone:

There is nothing wrong with writing worship music, but writing music in a genre that was formed against the very ideals that worship music stands for is hypocritical, immature and naive. Acting like they don't deserve flak (and, conversely, acting like being in a christian metalcore band either makes you edgy and/or a martyr of some sort because people ostracize you) is pretty foolish.

I basically agree 100%.
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
It's not their Christianity that sucks, because singing about something with strong conviction is good, but the fact that they do it in such an unoriginal, lame lyrical way is just bad.
I mean, no one gives flak to Underoath for being Christian (well, not as many people), and they're really Christian.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by datskramzkid
It's not their Christianity that sucks, because singing about something with strong conviction is good, but the fact that they do it in such an unoriginal, lame lyrical way is just bad.
I mean, no one gives flak to Underoath for being Christian (well, not as many people), and they're really Christian.

This is a big thing for me too. I'm not a fan of Underoath, but I'd never say my disdain for them is caused by their beliefs. Unfortunately, there are a lot of bands that are insufferable solely for what they say.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
Quote by nashawa
This is a big thing for me too. I'm not a fan of Underoath, but I'd never say my disdain for them is caused by their beliefs. Unfortunately, there are a lot of bands that are insufferable solely for what they say.

I'd compare it to straight edge kids who just are way too preachy and annoying about being edge, or any band who tries way too hard to be... 'something'.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by datskramzkid
I'd compare it to straight edge kids who just are way too preachy and annoying about being edge, or any band who tries way too hard to be... 'something'.

except being edge is counter (bad aspect of) western culture, where as christianity is...well pretty much undefendable.
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by datskramzkid

Well there's this.

Also, I'm pretty sure a lot of people who aren't informed of how to be true punx/or metal dudes listen to the same kind of music. I mean anyone is free to make any kind of music they want, its a form of expression, and not just reserved for those who put 666 stickers on their guitar cases. If someone wants to evangelize to try to reach a group of people they might not otherwise get to, I have no problem.

Me personally (I still haven't listened to the band...) doesn't prefer it when they happen to take a generic form of music and make it "Christian." So I'm kind of split on the issue, although I know there's probably a good amount of people who will like their music, even though I'm not one of them.
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
It's like this band could be good, if they weren't bad. I don't know what else to say.

After listening to them, this is how I feel.

They do have some cool parts, in the first song I listened to.