Death to the J-

-uvenile detention system in America. Having kids rape each other in juvy is not how you solve problems.

amidoinitrite?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
it makes out that these palestinians are just common people. (great song btw) no they were kept as prisoners for a reason. believe me i know. my holiday time share got shelled not so long ago. I lost a sweet fender tele 72...
its good news. but i think Israel could have handled the situation way better.

there was a documentary movie about American P.O.W in Afghanistan. and the families of this prisoners are ordered not to go to the press and let the CIA do there job...and the families obey

In short i think the family did a mistake to make such a media stunt out of it. because it showed to the Hamas that they have a strong card they could negotiate on.
and it worked a 1000 terrorist for 1 soldier..... were in shit now
Quote by karandash91
its good news. but i think Israel could have handled the situation way better.

there was a documentary movie about American P.O.W in Afghanistan. and the families of this prisoners are ordered not to go to the press and let the CIA do there job...and the families obey

In short i think the family did a mistake to make such a media stunt out of it. because it showed to the Hamas that they have a strong card they could negotiate on.
and it worked a 1000 terrorist for 1 soldier..... were in shit now

Palestinian is not synonymous with terrorist.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Palestinian is not synonymous with terrorist.

Those people sit in jail because they killed or help others to kill people.
I'm not going to argue with you on this matter because you don't live here and you wont understand the reality of this place.

to see 3 year old babies killed in cold blood in there cradles.
to live in a city that is constantly bombed by rockets every day.

we don't arrest innocent People. i can say that because i did that shit in the army.
and after there arrest they get free education. money, our money to "help" them get back on the right path.

Gilad Shalit in his whole 5 (?) years of imprisonment didn't even got a red cross visit....
Quote by karandash91
I'm not going to argue with you on this matter because you don't live here and you wont understand the reality of this place.

And you've never been denied basic human existence if you can't understand why someone whose homeland is being invaded and "settled" might want to, idk, defend themselves.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by karandash91

we don't arrest innocent People. i can say that because i did that shit in the army.
and after there arrest they get free education. money, our money to "help" them get back on the right path.

Gilad Shalit in his whole 5 (?) years of imprisonment didn't even got a red cross visit....

I don't care what you have to ****ing say.
Israel is wrong, it shouldn't ****ing exist.
Quote by SteveHouse
And you've never been denied basic human existence if you can't understand why someone whose homeland is being invaded and "settled" might want to, idk, defend themselves.

again i wont continue this argument. because it happend a million times and all i heard was.
"you Israelis do this and that"
"Israel is bad"
"you guys ride camels and kill Palestine babies"
you are blinded by the media and don't hear (or just don't want to hear) the whole story.

and no I'm not saying Palestine people are bad or all of them are terrorist nor I'm saying Israelis are saints. both sides did mistakes.
Quote by karandash91
again i wont continue this argument. because it happend a million times and all i heard was.
"Israel is bad"
you are blinded by the media and don't hear (or just don't want to hear) the whole story.

and no I'm not saying Palestine people are bad or all of them are terrorist nor I'm saying Israelis are saints. both sides did mistakes.

The media is on your side.
Quote by karandash91
"Israel is bad"

Can't battle us?
That's cool
Create illusion, use that
Create confusion

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Those of you who think that the palestain homeland was invaded by zionist, it's not true.

No one has forced anyone to leave his home. You want a proof? There are many arabs who live in Israel. How come?

Those who left their homes did that because of the promise of the Syria's and the Turkish promise - to destroy Israel after it is founded. Indeed, they have tried: They have started "1948 Arab–Israeli War" BUT THEY LOST.
A thread about Israel - Palestine tensions? In the pit?

Prepare for an onslaught of ignorance...
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I don't care what you have to ****ing say.
Israel is wrong, it shouldn't ****ing exist.

I dont care what you have to say.

DOWN WITH PALESTINE.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL.

LETS ALL SHOUT OUT OUR DUMB AND IGNORANT OPINIONS IN HOPE WE CAN ACHIEVE SOME SORT OF CHANGE IS A USELESS, MEANINGLESS FORUM!
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
...and I'm closing this now because there's a little too much sparks of rage here, I'll probably have to come back and warn some of you for flaming or racism, etcetera.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o