Page 1 of 5
There's this new girl that goes to my school that won't leave me the hell alone. She's a senior and has no classes with me or my friends. She deals drugs occasionally which is how I came to know who she was through a friend. I said one thing to her and now she's latched on to me and all my friends. She waits at our lockers for us, finds us at break, finds us between class. She comes up to us at lunch and won't ever shut the hell up. She is extremely annoying and I wish she would step off. She even leaves sticky notes on our cars because she leaves a period before us.

She also wants my friend's dick and won't stop texting him. But, she talks to and about me more in person. On top of that, she is hideous. I can barely force myself to make eye contact.

Thing is though, none of this has been anything but good natured. I want her to leave us alone, but I have trouble being openly hostile to someone who isn't that way back. It's hard for me to just go, "fuck off," especially since she thinks we're her friends and no one likes her, probably because she's an annoying bitch.

Oh yeah, and she's psycho. Nothing she says makes sense. Today, she left a note on my friend's car that said, "Hi Andrew(: I like you a lot. I don't want to just fuck you, I want to make you happy too."

So that's that. How should I get rid of her? What's the best way to go about it?

So, tl;dr this obnoxious, annoying chick has latched on to me and my friends and won't leave us alone, how should I make her leave us alone? Do I have to be straightforward and tell her to fvck off, or is there an easier, nicer way?

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
She deals drugs occasionally which is how I came to know who she was through a friend.

Tell her your parents are both cops.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Castrate yourself and jump off a ledge. It'll solve all your problems.

She's just trying to be nice, get some friends, and perhaps some ****. Nothing to deserve your hatred.
WTLTL 2011
Why would you
talk to an ugly
girl in the first
place?
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Nothing she says makes sense. Today, she left a note on my friend's car that said, "Hi Andrew(: I like you a lot. I don't want to just fuck you, I want to make you happy too."

What doesn't make sense? She's saying she likes him, and doesn't just want him for his body.
bang her.

senseless.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
This happened with a girl I knew once. Well, kinda, we met like twice and she was obsessed and ended up going to the mental hopspital for almost killing herself. Getting phone calls from a crazy girl and txts saying "there's blood everywhere" was not fun. feels bad man.

In your case though, ignore her, after telling her firmly you don't really want any type of relationship. BUT if she has actual mental issues the ignoring her could make it worse. Try and talk to a friend of hers and tell her to tell the girl to **** off.
A sawed-off shotgun blow to the face often works.

Seriously, this:
Quote by Mark G
She's just trying to be nice, get some friends, and perhaps some ****. Nothing to deserve your hatred.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Oct 11, 2011,
This is going better than expected.

The cop idea is pretty good, or some sort of clever lie along those lines. But I also bought shitty e rolls from her. I almost decided to pretend to be really racist around her but I'm pretty sure she'd be okay with it.

Quote by captaincrunk
What doesn't make sense? She's saying she likes him, and doesn't just want him for his body.

She barely knows him. She's known him for a couple weeks. They have never spoken on a serious topic.

Quote by blake1221
drugs
dude

This. But not worth it. Drug dealers aren't supposed to try to be your friend anyway. But after that 1 time, i had not talked to her since. She just started coming up to us and joining in.

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Oct 11, 2011,
If you want someone to leave you alone, don't tell her to leave you alone, but persuade her to believe that you are someone not worth hanging around with.

eg.) show her your penis
There is
only one way
to solve this
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by blake1221
drugs
dude

of course
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
She barely knows him. She's known him for a couple weeks. They have never spoken on a serious topic.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't necessarily know everything they've talked about. He might say things like "Nah man I don't even talk to this bitch." But he may indeed have talked to the bitch.
ive been waiting years to give this advice:

get her to give you a blowjob, and sit back and relax in the chair, with your hands up behind your head, lock your fingers together. when youre gonna it use your hands and press her head down on your dick HARD
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
This is going better than expected.

The cop idea is pretty good, or some sort of clever lie along those lines. But I also bought shitty e rolls from her. I almost decided to pretend to be really racist around her but I'm pretty sure she'd be okay with it.

This. But not worth it. Drug dealers aren't supposed to try to be your friend anyway. But after that 1 time, i had not talked to her since. She just started coming up to us and joining in.

You're attempting to apply logic to a girl.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by tortilla
Why would you
talk to an ugly
girl in the first
place?

He's
lonely.
you're a stone fox
If it's that important to you, then you could really just sit down and talk to her about it. That's the only way I could see it not hurting her feelings to the max. Just be completely honest with her.
If she decides to go crazy on you guys afterward then you get other help, but for the meantime, I'm sure you'd want someone to be completely honest with you if you were her in the situation. You don't want to be mean so just go about the conversation keeping in mind what you would not want to hear if someone was telling you they needed space.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by Linqua5150
ive been waiting years to give this advice:

get her to give you a blowjob, and sit back and relax in the chair, with your hands up behind your head, lock your fingers together. when youre gonna it use your hands and press her head down on your dick HARD

How does that solve anything? She might bite of his penis, but that's not an answer to his problems. I think... or are we suddenly in the colony of slippermen?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dempsey68
bang her.

senseless.

This, but remember kids, always bring a paper bag, shuts her up AND makes you feel a weeeeee bit better about ****ing the ugly chick.....

ORRRR

tell her this:

You: Hey, (insert name here)...
her: ya?
you: do me a favor, make like a stick and **** off!
then walk away, she will be so confused with the stick thing that she wont even know your gone
Quote by Neo Evil11
How does that solve anything? She might bite of his penis, but that's not an answer to his problems. I think... or are we suddenly in the colony of slippermen?

a: she will be deterred by this
b: you get a blowjob
c: blowjobs rule
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Quote by Neo Evil11

Chances are she wouldn't bite, but later on would say "I should have bit his penis."
Quote by Dirge Humani
Have sex with her and then never talk to her again.

This.
GEAR:

Gibson 1980 Les Paul Firebrand
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
Ibanez RG-160b
Sx Furrian
Ibanez RG-7321
Jet City JCA20H + Bugera 212V-BK
Quote by captaincrunk
Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't necessarily know everything they've talked about. He might say things like "Nah man I don't even talk to this bitch." But he may indeed have talked to the bitch.

That's true, and it comes from a guy who's known to lie a lot. That said, regardless, she is still crazy, or at least damaged. Like I said, nothing she says makes sense. You don't have conversations, what she says is sporadic. And she has burst into random crying fits several times in class according to others. One of which was supposedly over the friend she likes.

Anyway, why would she put that on sticker notes on our cars next to each other? That's not a private or intelligent way to do it. Obviously everyone else was gonna know what it said, not like a text. And it was a crude and weird way to word it if she was actually serious.

shag her with the lights off. and then drop the std bomb. easy, just like her.
did that with a psycho of my own. pretend it breaks as well. then just sit back and laugh.

god I'm inappropriate
Tell her that your interested in "making love" to her, don't say you want to bang her say "make love" because it sounds lame.

If shes still down, tell her you have to put a paper bag over her head or its not going to work. Either she'll feel completely degraded and get pissed and leave -

Or she'll feel completely degraded and still willing, which will be worth it IMO.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
once again, the answer is bears. i'd recommend Ursus thibetanus (or "Asian black bear" for you civilians), because this girl sounds very bizarre and U. thibetanus is, according to Rudyard Kipling, "the most bizarre of the ursine species," so it's the perfect match. U. thibetanus are also douchebags and often attack you for no reason, so if things don't work out it'll be okay for you. unless of course it attacks you. this plan is foolproof.

first of all, you're going to have to locate a bear to use. now, if you're serious, i don't have the slightest clue where you can obtain one easily enough, so don't PM asking for details, cause i certainly would not be able to help you there. once you locate it, sneak it into school at night. get it to hide in a seldom-used third floor storage closet. the next day tell the girl you want to meet up after school. tell her you want to meet her on the third floor. then, when she comes up the stairs to meet you, just push her back down the stairs.

and i think that should just about do it, unless i'm forgetting something. wait a minute, i know what i forget. how silly of me! after she falls down the steps, go and kick her while she's down, literally. and then laugh at her, thus adding insult to injury, literally.

there is no possible flaw in this plan, so it's probably your safest bet.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
That's true, and it comes from a guy who's known to lie a lot. That said, regardless, she is still crazy, or at least damaged. Like I said, nothing she says makes sense. You don't have conversations, what she says is sporadic. And she has burst into random crying fits several times in class according to others. One of which was supposedly over the friend she likes.

Anyway, why would she put that on sticker notes on our cars next to each other? That's not a private or intelligent way to do it. Obviously everyone else was gonna know what it said, not like a text. And it was a crude and weird way to word it if she was actually serious.

She's probably just weird, she doesn't need to be insane to be weird. She might have some social disability. Maybe talk to her about the way she approaches things? Get her to change her behavior?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Have sex with her and then never talk to her again.

Got it, she'll be traumatized!
She sounds like an all round class act. You should marry her and raise some kids. If you raise like 10 kids then you have enough for a really interesting Circus act.

You're welcome for the advice.
Why does everyone assume she's ugly if TS never said so in the first post?
Professional lurker since 2009.
Quote by technoguyx

"On top of that, she is hideous. I can barely force myself to make eye contact. "

Second paragraph. Line 2.
Quote by technoguyx

WHY U DONT READ
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Catch her in a net and sell her to slavery.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by metaldud536
"On top of that, she is hideous. I can barely force myself to make eye contact. "

Second paragraph. Line 2.

...crap

Still, first reply.
Professional lurker since 2009.
Page 1 of 5