its a slightly modified dod grey spec build thanks to badgerific for building it. i was pleased the first time, and this time he impressed me even further with that finish

a guts shot.

also, he is great to work with, pleasant and accommodating to say the least
Last edited by 00_hns_00 at Oct 11, 2011,
the finish... it's orgasmic...

though i painted a pedal he made me with metallic blue spray paint and chrome spray paint and it looks sexy.

picture 1
picture 2
(incase you cared to look at it)

what pedal is it may i ask? ie, whassit do???
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Ooh, knobbies. Looks very cool. Clips?
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Include a review of the pedal or clips, please.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
well, he rehoused the pedal because it also had a fuzz circuit, but i wanted the dod seperate.

its a dod250 grey spec with some mods to the actual circuit itself. there are 3 different forms of clipping i can choose from, and the upper switch is also a warm/bright switch, giving me the ability to get a very vintage sound, or keep the signal warm

for the forms of clipping, badgerific should chime in, as i'm not totally sure what they are. although, i do know that when the lower switch is in the middle, it bypasses the diodes and goes straight to the opamp, giving me a pure boost, or i can overload the opamp and get crazy dist. tones

will get sound clips as soon as it comes in